Kid reviews for It's Kind of a Funny Story

It's Kind of a Funny Story Poster Image

It’s kind of a funny story

I thought it was ok dramedy but it wasn’t the best. This movie reminded me of the movie “One flew over the cuckoo’s nest”. I still recommend this movie though.

Loved this movie

I thought this was very interesting and somewhat inspirational.

Good

This was a good movie and a interesting story.

Really cute movie

Loved this movie, really cute and tells you that you can find happiness and love wherever you are and that you are never alone. Also based around overcoming challenges. Thought some parts were quite mature as in why the patients were in a mental hospital and if you were too young you probably wouldn't understand this. Overall, thought it was am amazing movie with emotion.

Better book, but engaging film!

I love Ned Vizzini, the author of the book this is based upon, and he should be proud of this coming-of-age tale in a mental hospital. Not only does the film present a fresh, comical take on the worn out genre, but it features Galifinakis' most mesmerizing and emotionally complex performance yet! Essential viewing for the teens!

Love this movie

I saw it and I was Inappropriate.

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!! GREAT!!!!!!!

amazing movie. it deserves 5 stars. it was the perfect movie for 13 year olds but there are some inappropriate parts. it's a great movie. enough said.

Nice for teens!

Cute, funny movie about finding love and not giving up on life.

I think the book was better. The movie was great, don't get me wrong, but it seemed so much shorter, and like it was missing all the depth and feeling of the book. I apsolutly adored the emotions in the book, and Craig's character. In the movie Craig kinda annoyed me at parts. I'm glad I watched the movie, but definitely glad I read the book first.