Parent reviews for Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius

Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius Poster Image

Fun movie for kids. Just told them that they can't use the word stupid.

2 people found this helpful.

You're a genius

Good for a family retro night, and parents that long for these good old 1990s NICK days with the now abandoned NICK Universal Studios.

Millenias of fun

Light and silly sci fi that also will please the adult old school Nick fans. Like a foresight of seeing the Nick part of the now gone Universal Studios and time capsule fly away.

A fine showing

This is great more shows should praise intelligence. The more we inspire children to reach for academic greatness the better

Fun way to expose kids to "science"

Watched with 4 yr son. Liked the science tech stuff. Was a little scared by aliens, but they are more goofy than mean. Seems to enjoy it enough we'll probably look for other Neutron movies.

Fun kids movie, even for adults

I enjoyed this movie about a boy genius who invents impressive gadgets and takes on a race of egg-yolk aliens (conveniently called Yolkiens). There is some potty humor and peril, but, overall, it's fine (and fun) for kids, and even some adults. Thanks for reading! - Movie Man

OK for 5.5yr old

Watched this with my 5 year old. He liked it. I talked with him about what he thinks the earth would be like with no parents. First he said fun and then said sad.

perfect ages

this is to vilont and too vilont for kids ages 1-4. But if your child is atleast five and likes jimmy neutron to some degree you should defenetly suggest this movie to them. But kids who are 10 and older wont enjoy it all that much enless they love jimmy neutron.