Kid reviews for Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius

Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius Poster Image

Never

Pretty great movie, My 5th-favourite Sci-Fi movie and my 2nd-favourite Nickelodeon movie!!!

This movie is great for the family and kids! It's my 5th-favourite Sci Fi movie just underneath "Star Wars", "Mr Bean" "Shaun The Sheep 2: Farmageddon" and "Space Jam". It's also my 2nd-favourite Nickelodeon movie just underneath "The Adventures Of Tintin: The Movie". I used to love this and grew up with this for 8 years on VHS along with Space Jam and Thomas And The Fantastic All-Hailroad, then I hadn't seen it for 5 years when my VCR broke. When I saw it again 5 years later, it was actually pretty good! The animation is good, it gives the style of a 3D video game. Those rube-Goldberg machines, gadgets, inventions and science-tech that Jimmy made are really futuristic-styled! Only a super-genius could have done it! The characters are good, Jimmy's friends are hilarious, Carlton Wheezer is hilariously clumsy and Sheen Estevez is a nerdy Mexican who's OBSESSED with superheroes. I especially like Carl's line: "croissant" and Sheen's line: "I pee in the shower" HAHAHAHA!!! It stars most of the children played by adults, some Looney Toons actors and Franklin Windell Welker. The aliens very much remind me of Doctor Strangeglove and his sidekick Fishlips. The soundtrack is good! It's got good laser-like Sci Fi music that goes really well with a Science Fiction movie. It's got scary Science Fiction music for the aliens too. As for the songs, the best song has to be "Blitzkrieg Bop". Did you know that aliens are real???... overall in conclusion, when this movie was nominated, IT SHOULD HAVE WON!!!

Good start of the series

It started jimmy neutron good voice acting strong humor good animation creative plot good moral about parrents more emotion than the show the villians were awesome catchy soundtrack and adults voiced kids amost the title is in the same font which is cheap and how are they breathing in space

pretty good

the pizza is agressive

Great for all ages

I grew up with this movie! I think people of all ages will enjoy this film! Great characters! Neat graphics! Extremely fun storyline! Highly recommend Jimmy Neutron!

Jimmy Neutron is The best Kid movie in 2001

Parents need to know that this movie is based on the hit TV show The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron. This movie is mostly Kids our age want our parents gone for a while but regrets they want thier parents back. Also this teach us science and having teamwork with other friends even when Your Parents are kidnapped by Aliens!!!. GOTTA BLAST!!!!

Good movie

I really enjoy this movie even now as a teen. I feel like it is slightly immature, but what kid movie isn't. They use some potty talk and playground insults, like stupid, but I think it is not that bad. Jimmy is a very good role model. When I was little and watched this move for the first time I wanted to be just like him and create inventions. There is minor violence in this movie, like explosions, but I feel like that adds to the video game animation style of the movie and they do not look realistic. Just a reminder, this movie is about parents getting kidnapped. I would observe the child and see if they are mature enough to handle that concept. Overall, I feel this is a good movie for children that are mature.

Funny, Entertaining and Gives great messages!!!

Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius was the first movie I've ever seen in theaters. I thought it was really good. It has lots of humor that you'll find yourself laughing and it has lots of positive messages. As a child, you need your parents no matter how much you think you're better off without them. It also informs us the most important rule of any stupid rule that parents lay down: NEVER TALK TO STANGERS!!! The positive role model is Jimmy who has an IQ of about 350. He too thinks he's better off without parents but after they got kidnapped by the Yokiens, he and every kid in town set out on adventure to save them. There are lots of explosions and everything but it's nothing graphic. It also has alot of gross humor like when Sheen was peeing in the shower and at the end when they kept burping. But it's what makes it funny. Anyway you look at it. It's a great movie! You should absolutely buy it now!