All teen and kid member reviews for Jurassic Park

Teen, 14 years old Written byskinner2 May 2, 2010

Very good.

Kid, 10 years old Written bybendhammond August 16, 2010

very violent movie is very good

Teen, 13 years old Written bywhaleoh4060 March 12, 2011

Goes right over kids heads

I remember seeing this when I was little and I loved it.
Then when I saw it later on I realized it was violent and scary. There is a part when a woman feels an arm on her then she turns around and realizes it is an arm that has been ripped off. This bit is a jump scene.
All this went right over my head when I was 7.
Great movie.

Kid, 9 years old September 14, 2010

awsome

awsome;

Teen, 14 years old Written byThe Person Guy May 19, 2011

Very good! There is some swearing, mostly d*mn, hell, and b**ch and s**t (which are only said once) Alot of the movie is suspenseful and intense, where realistic dinosaurs chase people. Only 2 bloody parts, a mans severed arm falls on a lady and a goats leg suddenly lands on a car. Ok for 10 and up

Kid, 12 years old Written bysoccer lover229 June 7, 2009

i love jurassic park!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome movie one of my favorite.
The violence was not that bad but that all depends on how old you are and how you handle violence.A lot of people get eaten.But there is not that much blood
except for some scratches on some of the main characters.A jeep is puched around by a t rex and that is the most freeky part.That do say a lot of bad words in this movie.But this movie is one of the best movies ever made!!!!

Teen, 15 years old Written bybubbo April 9, 2008

Fantastic!

Jurassic Park is quite possibly Steven Spielberg's best film, and one of my favorite movies in general. Although the movie isn't too scary for older kids: there are two very intense scenes: when the T-Rex attacks the kids in the Jeep and playing hide and seek with raptors in a dark kitchen.
I loved this movie, and what CSM said about Jaws being better was total crap. Jaws was good, but didn't craft suspense as well, and I personally don't remember the characters in Jaws, so they obviously weren't very memorable. Anyways, Jurassic Park is a great movie and I highly recommend it.

Kid, 11 years old Written bymovieman4 December 18, 2010

Violence (R): Lots of gruesome killings and death, not something you want your kids to see.

Sexual Content(G): Ian Malcolm talks about marriage, Alan talks about him and Ellie "doing it" together.

Language (PG): Mild curses, such as hell.

Drugs/Tobacco/Alchohol (PG): Samuel L Jackson's character smokes a cigerrete the entire movie.

Teen, 14 years old Written by8colony8 February 1, 2011

Really good movie. Some very intense parts that could be scary to younger children. There is some swearing, the worst being s**t. There are 2 gory parts: A severed arm falls on a lady and a bloody goat leg falls onto the top of a jeep. Good movie, please see it!

Teen, 13 years old Written byxXBabyDollXx March 2, 2011

good old classic!

i used to love this movie!
the violence i really unrealistic so i don't think its a problem.
very mild profanities.
over all i think its a movie you'll remember!

Teen, 15 years old Written byarthur16morgana January 14, 2011

love this movie! watched it when i was 6-8 an it didnt scare me a bit. i laughed when the dinosaur ate the guy hiding in the bathroom.its not exactly gorey though.not that i remember its more for intertainment

Kid, 10 years old Written byangelostar September 16, 2010

amazing movie some gory scenes

Teen, 14 years old Written byMovieviewer001 November 25, 2011

Iffy for 11 good for 12

I love Jurassic park one of my favorite movie only parents need to know about the review. Violence: red realistic dinosaurs eat people with some blood and gore. The only bloodiest part of the movie is how that woman finds a severed arm. Sex: green really mild for a pg-13 but it shows that a woman in a bikini laying down a bed a picture on a computer. Language: yellow some cursing words like h-ll d-mn one sh-t and one son of a bi-ch. drugs/alchahol/tobacco: yellow it shows a computer worker smoking through the movie and some drinking by adults. Green: mild yellow: iffy red: strong gray: really strong. The only reason why they gave Jurassic park a pg-13 rating is because of the violence. My rating pg-13 for intense science fiction terror and violence,some language and smoking.

Kid, 11 years old Written byCoolmovieviewer November 25, 2011

Parent review

I love this show only parents need caution to let kids see this movie. Violence: red realistic dinosaurs eat and kill people there is a little bit of blood and gore and it's intense when the dinosaurs hunt the kids. Sex: green nothing much only it shows a picture in the computer of a woman in a bikini laying down a big bed (not a real photograph). Language: yellow there is some cursing like the word h-ll one use of sh-t and a lot of uses of g-da-it and one use of son of a b-tch. Drugs: yellow it shows a computer worker smoking through the movie and some drinking by adults. Green: ok. Yellow:iffy. Red:not suitable for kids what parents don't mind gray: really bad not for kids more of an adult movie.

Kid, 11 years old Written byMoviereviewer745 November 24, 2011

Good but iffy for 10 year olds.

I love this show but it is violent. Dinosaurs eat people and kill people in terrifying ways. And there is some cursing to. My rating PG-13 for intense science fiction terror and violence, some language and smoking.

Kid, 11 years old Written byMoviestar746 November 24, 2011

I like it but a few things parent's need to know

I love this show only you need to have caution for your kids to see this. Violence: dinosaurs eating and killing people will disturb kids and some adults. There is one jump scene to. Sex: it show's a photo of a woman in a

bikini laying down a bed in a computer (not a real photograph). Language: there is some cursing like the h word one s word and g-da-nit. I would say that commen sense media is right for the iffy for 12.
Drugs: it shows a computer worker smoking every time you see him through the movie and there is some drinking. Moviestar746

Teen, 14 years old Written bybibliophile April 9, 2008

YAWN

This wasn't the greatest of movies. It became kind of monotonous after an hour of watching dinosaurs chase people and people getting killed. Quite a bit of killing, but nothing graphic. We see an arm without a body, a boy with a bloody ear, several cuts, a man with a bloody leg, and a few other mildly disturbing images. A few swear words.

Kid, 10 years old November 5, 2011

AWESOME but violent....

VERY AWESOME but had a lot of bloody stuff - the scene where the guys are shooting that dude with a machine gun and the arm on the girl's back... A very good family movie and a awesome exciting action film!!!

Teen, 13 years old Written byam1408 August 20, 2010

might be too scary for kids under 6

Kid, 10 years old Written bymudkip7 April 9, 2008

great i love it.the only promblem is i wished not as many people died.