Parent reviews for Kill Bill: Vol. 1

Kill Bill: Vol. 1 Poster Image

Soooo

Idk why its a rating to see if its kid friendly, when the movie was made for adults anywayyyy... So for the ones thats saying its not kid friendly, we know that. It wasnt made for kids lol
The film is very bloody, but this violence is easily manageable from an early age because the victims are often the villains of the story, so horrible criminals, but also because the film is tinged with a lot of humor.

Obviously I LOVE this film

I love seeing Uma Thurman kick ass and kill everyone. I think it is pretty appropriate for younger kids because it is clearly stylized violence and not real. I noticed this quote ". A character is repeatedly raped while she is unconscious." in a review which is completely inaccurate. Anyone who watched this FILM would know the bride bit the guys tongue off before he raped her (the bride is not explicitly shown ripping the guys tongue off... it shows her grabbing his tongue with her mouth and then cuts to black). This is one of my favorite films and should be shown to kids especially girls for it empowering message about girls kicking butt and being strong !

Ages 12 and up

Violent but it is very comic like and fake looking . Nothing a tween or teen couldn’t handle

classic

action packed film if you or your child have a weak stomach proceed with caution. rape scene which can upset some viewers

one of the greats!

this is one of my favorite movies! there is a lot of violence but it’s not very realistic. lots of blood and samurai but it’s cartoonish to an extent. there’s also an anime sequence and that is one of the coolest scenes ever.

Kill Bill Vol. 1

I don't know what these 'adults' are thinking that it is okay for this film to be 8+. This film is set for mature audiences only. It is about woman taking revenge on killing a set of people who gunned her and her friends down on her own wedding day. The voilence eases it's way in. Some scenes are brutal. Where you see heads being chopped off and blodd squirting out from the neck. There is a brutal voilent 5-8 minutes full on bloodfest of 'The Bride' using her sword to chop through the 'Crazy 88'. Legs, arms, heads end up being cutted off. There is two sexual references in the film. And some mild language.