Kid reviews for Kill Bill: Vol. 2

Kill Bill: Vol. 2 Poster Image

Great sequel. Not nearly as action-heavy as the first, but still pretty bloody and gory

Common sense media be high as the moon if they be giving this film a 2/5. This is another brilliant masterpiece from Quentin Tarantino. No, it isn’t as good as the first one, but this is still a masterpiece. Check this one out!

SO GOOD!

Not as good as the first, however, still blew my mind. Great film, high impact violence, and swearing. Definitely does not deserve an 18+ rating, as I believe other than the violence the film is fine. As long as your child can understand that the Violence is fake you have nothing to worry bout.

Very good, but Kill Bill 1 was better.

7/10

my personal favorite

kill bill 1 and 2 are my favorites. I mean they’re violent so if you’re sensitive don’t watch it. also has a lot of swearing which by the age of ten you kinda should be used to. but i think the kill bill’s should be 10+ because by then a lot of people are mature enough to watch it. I’m almost 12 and i watched this 1 month ago. 10/10 recommend this movie to 10+!!

Trash!

Sequel is not as over-the-top explicitly violent. Not quite as good either, still good, however.

Kill Bill vol. 2 is, well, the sequel to the first. You may think it would be MORE violent than the first, this is not the case though. I don't think it's quite as good either, but it is still a solid film. Still has violence, language, some sex. Violence: A character is bitten on the face several times by a snake. A character gets her eye poked out, twice. A character is forced to train extremely hard, and she bloodies her knuckle, with surprisingly realistic skin tearing details. Very little hand to hand though, none of which is exceptionally gory, like the first. A character is shot around the breast and bleeds. A character is shot with a truth serum, and "shot" at. Language: Atound 30 F bombs, uses of the S word and B word. And exceptional use of the D word (mn) and hell. One use of the C word. (unt) Sex: a scene takes place at a strip club, no nudity, but some deep cleavage. Some risqué magazines, and references. (See IMDb parents guide for kill bill vol. 2 for details about everything here.) Consumption: Very brief drug use, and some social drinking. Extra: Reckless driving and torture, etc. Slim to none role models or messages.

One scene with hard gore but not so violent overall

One scene shows a person getting an eye plucked out and squished under someone else's foot. Quite gory but the rest of the movie is tame.