Kid reviews for Kung Fu Panda 2

Kung Fu Panda 2 Poster Image

i live for the villain

lord shen is best boi.

3 people found this helpful.

Kung Fu Panda 2 plot but it’s put through Google Translate

Poke spread his knowledge of world peace without defeating China without the knowledge of Pyakak’s son, Lord Shen, and impossible hidden weapons. Now, against this great new enemy, the black and white kung fu master must first bring back the unknown ancestor to achieve his goal. . . . . . . . . . . . . But do you want to know the secret? Well, five mighty men will go to god and his great army?
1 person found this helpful.

The greatest Kung Fu Panda film

The greatest film in the Kung Fu Panda franchise sees Po grapple with an enemy who has ties to his past. A great film, but scenes where Po has flashbacks (you know one is coming by a symbol leaping at the screen) could scare viewers. The main villain (Voiced by the Great Gary Oldman) accepts death when his cannon falls on him. The film actually has a deep theme of identity, and it essentially asks the main characters (Po, the panda and Shen, an evil peacock) Who they are.

Sad but also upbeat sequel fun for little children.

10 out of 9 stars

Because in this movie, Susie Haltmann is marrying Lord Shen! Shrek might go to their wedding with Donkey alongside Isabelle, Mario, Luigi and guess? Beast Boy will be married to Raven.

8 out of 10 stars!

Susie Haltmann is marrying Lord Shen!

Great film

A

Kung Fu Panda 2(2011)

I think KFP 2(like other Live-Action and Animated Sequels)are good and the best like Karate Kid Part II,Shrek 2,Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa,Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: Secret Of The Ooze,MIB II,etc.Even BTTF Part II and Rocky II fill this great sequel role.By the way I like how the “2” is in the middle of all the characters.I like how Po’s Hair has improved over 3 Movies.

Esta pelicula esta llena de hunos!

Lord Shen Yu is big boi!

My childhood

This isn’t quite as much my childhood as the first one, but it’s still my childhood.