Parent reviews for Kung Fu Panda 3

Kung Fu Panda 3 Poster Image

Review of Kung Fu Panda 2

1 person found this helpful.

SO UNDERRATED AND BETTER THAN THE FIRST TWO MOVIES!

HOW DO PEOPLE NOT LIKE THIS MOVIE? IT'S AMAZING! The action scenes make the final battle in Avengers: Endgame boring! I love this movie! It's so underrated! It even has a really good message!

Deep, but Lacking Humor

I did not find this one as funny as the last two. However, it was deep and dealt a lot with family issues. It also wraps up the trilogy pretty well. I would say that those who liked the first two are going to want to check this out, even if it isn't as good.

Some scary moments

Best of the trilogy

Funny film for the kids and family!

Dreamworks is great. With a great message to this film, it can also be a learning experience. Kids who are 4 years old and up will have a great time watching this film. If 4, or 5, be sure to watch it with them. Hillarious scenes, and action scenes that the kids will enjoy this is an all- round great film.

Ok for a 7+

The final chapter of the Kung fu panda movies and the last one is ok for a 7 and up to watch this movie

Ok for a 7+

The final chapter of the Kung fu panda movies

Kung Fu Panda 3

Kung Fu Panda has some positive messages about the importance of family. It also has some mild martial arts action.

beautiful and funny

This movie exceeded my expectations. It is absolutely gorgeous. The visuals, music, and message were all beautiful. I took my 5 and 7 year olds and they loved it. It's not really aimed at preschoolers either in message or humor, but I wouldn't hesitate to have them tag along when older kids go see it. While it is very enjoyable, it also has a large measure of cultural appropriation so please approach with sensitivity.

Entertaining, but some scenes will make you say "Really?"

KUNG FU PANDA 3 is a movie I watched recently. Some people will call this movie a great family movie with amazing messages, others will call it the cheesiest movie ever made. Some will even call it too sad. The movie is a mixture of all. As a fan of the original film, this was the worst one in the trilogy, but it still didn't disappoint. It looks like it uses material from previous films though, like the death of Po, and the dark, emotional ending. (Of course is changes and becomes happy). The Scene when Po first meets his dad was just a face palm. It didn't have the encounter go by so fast. It was just he found his dad eating then he said, "Oh my god! Dad!" and they hugged. There should have been more in my opinion. Maybe some build up. Moving on to another subject, now, the voices by Jack Black in two characters were absolutely fantastic. I never seen such amazing voice acting in a 3D animation. The film, however, has some humor. Kids will love it, teens will think it's dumb. Adults will think it's cute. Unless you're some kind of sergeant, in the military, that is. Overall the movie was just fine. It's outstanding performances by Jack Black, and it's dumb humor and cheesiness.