Kid reviews for Kung Fu Panda 3

Kung Fu Panda 3 Poster Image

DONT WATCH

grr

Great threequel but not suitable for kids under 13!

Kung Fu Panda 3 is a threequel to the first two but the plot kinda similar to Alice in Wonderland. After the marriage of Lord Shen and Susie Haltmann in the normal world while Po is finding the strange world. It is quite curious especially the villain scene. There are some nasty language especially when Kai yells "off with their heads" is a meaning of murdering someone to cut their heads off. They are some scary scenes in Kung Fu Panda 3 like when Po fell in a dark hole, Bernard ate all the lemmings and Norm of the North got angry and chases him, the tiger lady (Tigress?) got very angry and yells at Po and he ran away, Shrek puts food in Big Chungus' noodles then Big Chungus destroys the noodles with a hammer, Kai when he gets angry or shouts and the chase scene toward the end of the film. There is a sexy stuff featuring a steamy scene of Shen and Susie making out on the bed and some mild sexual innuendos. This film may be too scary for kids who might get scared easily. (updated in 7/8/22)

Kung Fu Panda 3 plot but it’s put through Google Translate

Expert (Jack Blake) plays chess after his favorite teacher (Dustin Hoffman), he learns a lot about his life. After leaving his father (Brian Cranston), Po was forced to fight a violent panda. He also played for JK Simmons for the Kung Fu team.

kung fu panda

I think it was really hilarious and teens you'll find this movie funny. there are some great action scenes and messages, a few double used entendres that will go over most kids heads but us older ones were cracking up over one of them. Minor insults but nothing too bad. I think parents could get a kick out of this movie

Best threequel movie!

Somebody once told me the world is gonna roll me and I am the sharpest one in the land. He was looking kind of bad with his wolf eyes and sharp talons. And the shape of an “V” on his eyebrows. In thousand years ago so I met Genghis Khan and he threw his sword at me! missed me by a meter and hit Hammurabi's Code and those words were like “alien language”!

Not The Best

This movie is not my favourite, but it's not the best. There is lots of violence, but it's not bloody or gory. There are some scary villains, (like crazy talking bulls). Po's father lies to him and Po decides he doesn't need his dad. There are positive messages, like be yourself, but that's it and it's not very clear. Po's adoptive dad and his real dad seem like gay people.... they say "we need to be the two dads in Po's life", and in one scene Po says "thanks Dads!" My 6-year-old sister jokingly repeated this and I started to feel very uncomfortable... There's hardly any bad language consisting only of insults like "shut up," and "stupid." As for sexual themes, a character flirts and dances with Po, but nothing else happens. An okay movie; young children will enjoy. However, it was deep and dealt a lot with family issues.

Awesome

One of the best action animated fantasy comedy movie

It is the third movie of Kung Fu Panda Franchise. The animation was cool.The humor & story was very satisfying.It taught me selflessness,friendship,family & bravery. It starts with showing a villain named Kai who is a bull.He was in the spirit realm.But he took others power.Then he takes Oogway's power & contain him.Then he comes to the actual world.Then there is Po having fun & Master Shifu tells him to become a teacher cause he is a dragon warrior.But Po is not a good teacher at all.Because he is not experienced in that area. Also, for the first time,Po meets his real father Li Shan.They get along & have fun. Then Kai's power, by which he can take other characters body & make them do what he wants.He sends some masters whom he took from the spirit realm.After a fight with the masters who were supposedly dead,Shifu & others learn that Kai was Oogway's friend hundreds of years ago.When Oogway was injured after a battle with their unknown enemy,Kai took him to a village of pandas.A power within a body is called chi.The pandas had the ability to give to others hence healing Oogway.But Kai saw that the powerful chi could also be taken.When Kai becomes bad & tries to hurt others to take their chi.Oogway & Kai have a epic battle.Then Kai is sent to the spirit realm. But as Kai has returned now,Po must go to the panda village with his dad[Li] to learn how to master chi.So that he could stop Kai from taking others chi. At the end,Po sacrifices himself taking Kai to the spirit realm & himself.Then his friends & pandas give him chi through the realm.Then Po becomes stronger & defeats Kai.Then returns to their living world. The people Kai took chi from are freed.It is a great movie.

Great

Unlike the first two, this isn’t my childhood, but it’s still awesome.

One Of The Best Movies Ever

Theres lots of fighting and action scenes. Good for kids who like these kind of movies.