Kid reviews for Little Manhattan

Little Manhattan Poster Image

Very cute lovely romantic movie, one of the best movies I've ever watched!

So cute, lovely, romantic heart touching movie. I nearly cried while watching it. A cute little girl and the boy became friends and fall in love, going together, and then breaking up and they're fall in love again in the in the end, there aren't any better words to explain! I really love this movie. Recommended for all!

Gives info about love without being too risque or raunchy. Like Rob Reiner Films,but cleaner.

A young boy deals with love issues such as being in love with a girl for the first time and his parents getting a divorce. Clean, good,fun. Mild language, most of it said by the main leads. Kissing,(by kids and adults) flirting, and a mild slow dance. Violence includes karate and a bully. Encouraging role-models throughout the movie. This movie inspires me and uplifts me. Will be enjoyed by everyone.For other good films, check out Flipped and Snow Day, other feel-good movies about love and life.

Pretty good

I think this movie was pretty good. It was really cute because it was about kids in love.

no thanks....

the movie little manhattan is like any other tween love scene. it features a kid in love and him doing ridicoulus stuff for a girl

A cute, heartwarming story.

Little Manhattan is a classic. Of course it got a little gross when Gabe (Josh Hutcherson) vomits. The movie talks about puppy love and your first crush, which is sweet but apparently in this movie its gross. This movie is such a sweet and heartwarming story about a little boy (Gabe) and his first love Rosemary. Rosemary was beautiful and Gabe was cute as always. The movie is one of the sweetest movies, well minus the vomiting part. so i recommend it. Thank You for reading and remember to stand grand!!!

Cut out the first vomiting part, and an excellent, instant classic.

Very good movie overall, love the casting(Josh Hutcherson and Charlie Ray), love the genre, and the voice-over is very honest and actually SEEMS like a 10-year old is saying it. Sweet, funny, cute, appropriate. Caution, people who are scared or disgusted by vomit(such as me, I got a bit scarred), in the beginning when the kid says SHE TOUCHED MEEEEE!!!!!!, close your eyes, cover your ears for a long time. He throws up on the class. ON CLASSMATES=GRAPHIC! I'm an emetophobe, and my stomach hurts just thinking of that scene. But otherwise, incredible movie. Oh, and they DO say hell, and they mention Gatorade(heh, he got scared of being rejected), kissing, lots of kissing, like a couple making out in the subway.

get some bacon and watch the show

get some bacon with cheese and watch the movie

AWESOME!!!

It was great! Although it had a sad message at the end, the majority was good. P.S. CHARLIE RAY IS AWESOME!!!!

Good movie

great movie. some violence, the boy thinks things other kids would call "disgusting".