Kid reviews for Look Who's Talking

Look Who's Talking Poster Image

Angela

Underrated!

I got a copy of this at my local thrift store and I must say... It's hilarious. There is however, quite a bit of swearing AND s*x. I try to ignore those parts, but for s, I suggest completely skipping that part.

Look Who's Stop Talking!

This is a mature version of Boss Baby! Edit: Happy Birthday, Dogcat! :)

My opinion

I personally think this movie is a great way to teach kids how babies are made and just leave out the sex scene and show them the sperm racing scene. It has amazing humor and its one of the best movies in my opinion. The reason for 4 and up is because that was my age when I saw it and learned how babies were made.

Not for kids

Well I was actually 10 when I watched this movie now obviously many children might have watched it due to the baby on the poster(It looked like a kids film) and so did I and my 8 year old sis. I am like 12 ¾ now so I just know what they were doing in the movie. I mean first the lady is in love with a rich guy and I think she was in college. Then they have a child, unmarried. The rich man cheats on her so she gets upset. Now the baby has arrived so she has to look after him. A taxi driver helps her to the hospital during the delivery and yes, the love story begins.

Love it. I enjoy watching it. You will to.

I love it. It's funny. It is educational when it comes to sex. My mom used to use this to teach us about sex. It has several profanities, but you won't notice until after the first few times you watch. Please watch this, and keep the 80's alive.

Pretty funny film got to admit

I thought this film was really funny. There is quite a lot adult parts to it that younger kids probly wouldn't understand. The characters made me laugh so much especially the baby Mikey. Would recomend you watch this just for fun.

Good movie. Some funny jokes and sex talk. A few inappropriate jokes but more or less a nice new genre. Consumerism involves advertising Fisher-Price and Nike.

Innaproppiate

It's okay... I watched this with my 7-year old brother and 2-year old sister and obviously they didn't know what the sperm & egg scenes were about. I knew about sex a bit from some 12 movies and books and stuff, but they had no idea what was going on. My little brother thought the sperms were worms. The movie is rated a 12a in sky movies, most of the scenes are okay. But if it's going to be a 12a, they should take out the sperm scenes. It should maybe be a 15 with those scenes? I'm not sure anyway there is also this - molly has sex with a married man, and there's a lot of swearing too (mostly from the adults, but Mikey - the baby - calls someone a d--k for not letting him watch a programme about a bear. He's one.) anyway... around 11-12 for the youngest. well i know younger people watch 12, 15 and 18 movies - i watch 12s and some 15s - but for the actual rating, 12 at the youngest.

JUST READ MY REVIEW PLEASE OKAY!!

OMG okay so I bought this movie for like 25 cents at a garage sell and OMG WHEN I GOT HOME I WATCHED IT WITH MY PARENTS AND MY 7 YEAR OLD SISTER WHILE EATING!!! OKAY SO NEXT WEEK I'M GOING TO BE 12 AND I JUST STARTED 7TH GRADE IN 5TH GRADE WE LEARNED ABOUT PUBERTY AND A LITTLE ABOUT SEX BUT I KINDA ALREADY KNEW ABOUT SEX SO YEAH MY LIL SIS WAS SHOWERING IN TH FIRST PROB. 20 MIN OF THE MOVIE SO GOOD SHE DIDN'T SEE THE BIRTH PART! I DID AND HONESTLY I SAY THAT FOR ME IT'S OKAY IT'S KINDA FUNNY BUT THERE WAS A LOT OF PARTS WHEN I WAS LIKE UGH I REALLY NEED TO THROW UP CUZ I WAS EATING!!! AND YA LITTLE ADVICE DON'T EAT WHILE WATCHING THIS MOVIE!! >..