Parent reviews for Luck

Luck Movie Poster

Great to have another rated G movie for my daughter to enjoy

My 8-year old daughter LOVED the movie, especially the talking cat. So nice to have a real rated G film that's not trying to be so heavy and serious. There's no terrible angst, or buhhahaha villain, just an imaginative story for kids with a positive message. The movie is good, fun, lighthearted and perfect for children.

10 people found this helpful.

Fully Watchable!

I kind of hate that I watch any kids movie now fully ready to cringe at whatever political or "social" something someone tries to shovel into it. I didn't have to cringe during this one and I really appreciate it. Well, maybe I cringed at Whoppie Goldberg making money off of it, but it wasn't something I had to explain to kids. Did it drag a little, yes. Are my nine year old twin boys and 6 year old boy watching it again this morning, yes. I hope more non-cringe worthy kids movies keep getting made!
2 people found this helpful.

1 person found this helpful.

Triggering

tired of animators using adoption , loss, etc for entertainment…the popular narrative projected on adoptees is that they are supposed to feel lucky…with first families being erased from the narrative all together…time for something new
1 person found this helpful.

Great for all the family

Lovely movie. Visual comedy for the little ones and very captivating and positive story for older children. The adults also really enjoyed the movie. Very positive messages about not judging people by the way the look or first appear and for looking for the good in things.

So, are you lucky?

Fun, TV show found on Apple. This show deals with Luck, good and bad. Fictional. Good interactions between characters and has great role models. Recommend even to the very young.