Kid reviews for Mad Hot Ballroom

Mad Hot Ballroom Poster Image

Good movie

Mad Hot Ballroom is a movie about kids learning to do ballroom dancing. The ballroom is in a public school and most of the kids are poor. They compete for a ballroom trophy. I found it very interesting because there are two people whose religions go against doing ballroom. I felt bad for them except I don't know because in the end it is their choice. One of my favorite characters is one of the teachers because she isn't rich and she isn't getting paid much to teach but she does it anyway because she likes doing it. I like the movie because all them like doing it and are good at Ballroom. The movie takes place in NYC in the early 2000's. I would recommend it. I hope people watch this movie. I really enjoyed it!

Great documentary that shows the passion that these kids have for dancing.

Watch it with your kids

i had to watch this in school and it was very good. younger kids might get bored but this movies explores how dancing can bring diffrent coulteres otgether by one thing dancing.

not rated for age
not rated for age
I give this movie 1 star. I think the movie was not so good. The movie is about kids learning how to dance. My lest favorite part was when the kids were danceing because I don't like danceing. I don't have a favorite character because it was about danceing. Don't waste your 3 bucks on this movie- watch Ice Age instead.