All teen and kid member reviews for Man of Steel

Kid, 12 years old January 18, 2014

Think people!

Wasn't everybody wanting a movie where Superman punches something? Anyway, I liked it a lot but can still see why people don't. Hans Zimmer did a super (no pun intended) good job with the score. Visually striking, yet not mindless. Saw when I was 11 so it'll be fine for their age, and mabye a bit younger.

Kid, 11 years old January 11, 2014

Good movie, but not the best DC movie

This movie has such good visual effects, which is why I gave it 4 stars instead of 3. Younger kids, though, shouldn't be watching this movie.It is very violent, but not bloody. Language isn't too strong, though, with a couple uses of "ass" and "d--k", and drinking isn't strong either, except for that one short scene takes place at a bar, where people are shown drinking beer.

Kid, 12 years old January 5, 2014

My First Superman Movie

This was a great movie and the first superman movie i have ever seen. I wasn't disappointed. There was some use of inappropriate language, but very infrequently. The movie didn't have a lot of blood and gore, but many people are killed over the course of the movie, often to fast to really be noticed. Superman is as always a good role model, and will do anything to help people. Even Superman's enemy just tried to do what he thought was right.

Teen, 13 years old Written byFamilyTrek January 2, 2014

A good one to watch with a comic book geek

Superman starts to strangle General Zod which makes him shoot lasers out of his eyes, they scream and Superman suddenly breaks his neck and kills him. General Zod stabs a man in the back. Superman' step-father is killed in a tornado. It's alright but is a bit boring.

Kid, 9 years old December 15, 2013

BEST SUPERHERO MOVIE EVER!

This was the best superhero movie but there are some scary clips in the movie that may scare little kids but the end is epic and the action clips are so good but it is a very long movie for little kids but it did not scare me !

Kid, 6 years old November 22, 2013

An Umer Made

Younf reporter Lois Kent roams the world covering news stories but becomes apon a super hero that meets his destiny in the best action packed movie with romance, language, alcohol referance and non stop entertainment.

Teen, 14 years old Written byleakingrye November 18, 2013

So-so

I bated this movie. But it was good

Teen, 17 years old Written byletztalkmoveez November 17, 2013

The Man of Steel is back.

This movie transcends superhero entertainment, much like "The Dark Knight" in 2008, not to say that this is in any noticeable measure similar to "The Dark Knight". It's a kick-ass comic book movie that manages to be all at once exhilarating, funny, touching, reverent to its source material and also forward-thinking. Henry is Supes, and this bone-crushing face punch of a summer blockbuster is as ultra-Superman as they come, superbly tackling the enigmatic character and the ideals that character represents. Oh God, I'm tearing up again (Nick/Red reference).

Teen, 14 years old Written bytamara abboud October 16, 2013

great movie <3

it is an amazing movie i really liked it it might have 1 or 2 kissing scenes but not bad i recomend watching it cause its a great movie

Teen, 14 years old Written byironkid21 October 10, 2013

New Superman is a big improvement over the last one and really fun, surprisingly touching, and interesting!

Kid, 11 years old October 7, 2013

AWESOME MOVIE

This film is extremely good.Some language,but WAY TOO MUCH VIOLENCE AND DESTRUCTION.HENRY CAVILL WAS SUPER GOOD AS SUPERMAN,AMY ADAMS WAS GOOD AS WELL,MICHAEL SHANNON STOLE THE SHOW,RUSSEL CROWE WAS AWESOME and KEVIN COSTNAR AND DIANE LANE Were GOOD.CAN"T WAIT FOR SEQUEL WITH BATMAN!
NB -BEN AFFLECK IS THE NEW BATMAN

Kid, 11 years old September 3, 2013

Man of steel

I think it is violence that picks kids off.

Teen, 16 years old Written byOfficial Critic August 20, 2013

Man of Steel Review

As much spectacle and action — minute-by-minute, frame-by-frame — as any movie anyone could think of. Zack Snyder’s huge, backstory-heavy extravaganza is a rehab job that perhaps didn’t cry out to be done but proves so overwhelmingly insistent in its size and strength that it’s hard not to give in.

Teen, 13 years old Written byLiveLoveLOL August 15, 2013

Very Good

Man of Steel is a thrilling action movie keeps you intrigued. There is a fair amount of violence (actually maybe more than that), but it isn't all bloody and gross. There is some minor cussing, but not to bad. Sh** is said one time, but that's it aside from some other minor language. Overall, Man of Steel is a great and entertaining movie, full of different things that can satisfy what everyone likes best. Some sad and emotional, some suspenseful, lots of action, romance. It has it all! I definetely recommend it. And as a bonus for all the other teenage girls out there, Superman is hot;)

Teen, 17 years old Written bymovie freak15 July 12, 2013

Good but not as good as other super hero movies

I just saw this movie last night and I thought it was good. There was nothing really bad in it except there was quite a bit of violence. I don't think this movie is as good as the past super-hero movies that have been out. I was expecting more but it ended up giving me less.

Kid, 10 years old July 8, 2013

Really Awesome Movie!!

I loved this movie! There are a lot of violent scenes and lots of destruction. One character dies by a tornado to save a dog. Superman is a good role model to his citizens. I highly reccommend this movie to kids who love superheroes!

Teen, 13 years old Written byBigben28 July 7, 2013

Same old action movie.

Kid, 10 years old July 7, 2013

Man Of Steel

Man of Steel is a great movie!It is how he landed on earth and met Lois Lane and gets a job at the chronicle,and battles Zod.Some scenes were scary,so,i would say 12+,but unlike CSM,I would not give it iffy for ten or eleven.violence and language being the biggest issue,there is no drinking that i saw,and sex is limited too kisses,Superman is ''Hot'' says a woman,and a crude remark from Lois Lane about male testicles.language is intermediate,and the slang for male testicles is probably the worst it gets.I would recommend it!It's very good and a whole new story.

Kid, 12 years old July 2, 2013

Awesome!

It was really good! I was so happy I saw it. I loved it. It had some disturbing images and some violence but I think it's fine for people 12 or older.

Teen, 15 years old Written byJosh2515 June 28, 2013

Best superman ever!

I really liked this one. the graphics were amazing. there are good things to do with fathers like sacrifice and helping his son see what is right from both sides adoptive and real father.The story was good it was about turning the other cheek and just walking away. People bully Clark Kent in school and he could have vaporized everyone but he doesn't because he knows its wrong. I liked it because I really like sci fi and superheros so this was perfect the language wasn't bad except one part was a little over the top when a woman asks 2 men if they are done measuring dic-s. The violence is more large scale than individual. but the enemy can get pounded and pounded and pounded and still survive but I liked it . "spoiler alert" the most violent thing that happens is when superman has his nemesis in a headlock and his nemesis is shooting his laser vision at afamily and superman is trying to hold his head back band askes him to please stop but he doesn't so superman breaks his neck. he didn't want to because they could have worked together and also he was the last of his kind. Overall it would be good for most kids 12 and up.