Kid reviews for Mars Attacks!

Mars Attacks! Poster Image

ACK ACK ACK ACK

there is a lot of violence characters are set on fire, blown up, aliens head explodes with green blood but it is all done digitally and very easy to tell it's fake-5+ no bad language incomplete f**ks-1+ there is a sex scene at the end bare shoulders and backs no nudity BUT strangely I never remember watching this scene i dont remember the film ever having a sex scene in it i looked after the credits, before the credits but i couldn't find it, it could be my DVD and it probably is but to me there no sex scene MANDELLA EFFECT???????

Really through back to old sci fi films

Some really strong violence in this film, Characters are burned by lazar guns to the bone, a talking human head is scene of the body with blood, the president is stabbed through the back, Aliens heads splatter with green goo. Some language to like S-t, Ass,A-hole, Prick and Crap. Some sexual stuff to like scantily clad women and rumbling camper van which implies there having rough sex. Also some scenes at a casino, Social drinking and cigar puffing.

This film is poorly written

Trash!

Intense scenes

This is a good movie with some intense scary moments and funny moments. I think kids under 8 will be hurt cause of these scenes

ACK ACK ACK

This film is funny as hell. The Martian’s killing everyone may be abnoxious but Funny at the same time. Features an all star cast starring Batmans Jack Nicholson as President James Dale and also plays some person in Vegas. Other cast members include Glenn Cosse and Back To The Futures Micheal J Fox. And of course Tom Jones appears. Sadly it Bombed at the Box Office. 4/5 Last sentence: DONT RUN WE ARE YOUR FRIENDS

The movie for Tim Burton fans will love

This is the movie that sci-fi, horror, comedy, and Tim Burton classic that are all bunched together to make an action packed film that anyone will love. The movie has a COUPLE swear words in it. Also the martians and what they do may as well be kinda creepy, this is a great alien movie that anyone would love.

It is my favourite movie!!!

I watched it when I was 14. I understand why my parents wouldn't let me watch it before that. It is because of the scene where the President gets stabbed. That bit is a bit gruesome and may have freaked me out when I was about 10. I loved the whole movie and has replaced Dispicable Me as my all time favourite movie! I reckon everyone should at least watch this movie once! You. Will find it ridiculously funny.

A little bit iffy

Occasional cigarettes are seen. 2 characters flirt on a TV show very infrequent moderate sex. Horror is too scary for under 8s. Frequent moderate violence and bloodshed e.g A alien in disguise bites someone's fingers off and heads explode. (At different times in the movie.) A peaceful woman refers to being an alcoholic and stopping her addiction. A crucial seen is a casino in Vegas and a husband tells his wife to ' play for there anversary'. A man refers to aliens as S word heads. Consumerism ($)wise again gambling occurs and the majority of people are rich. However the film is about teamwork to find a plane (this is at the end) and a woman is purely trying to make peace in her life.

This film delivers laughter and is a parody of science fiction films.

Tim Burton's funny and a bit gruesome film get it's laughs from over the top violence and how it makes alien films look stupid. I advise you see a different science fiction film before you see this. This is because films like Close Encounters of the Third Kind have aliens who have a proper reason to be on earth. In this film, the weird creatures only came for what they thought was a joke. They decided to kill humans for laughter, not to play a lovely tune, like in Close Encounters of the Third Kind! Another notable joke is how stupid the American government are. They are attacked by various methods, some which are quite funny. I agree, the film is a bit silly, but fun. The action can be tiring, but you never fall asleep.It effects the government. Can they survive?