All teen and kid member reviews for Mean Girls 2

Teen, 15 years old Written byOGORMAN February 7, 2011

Good movie, kids need to know how to discern from right and wrong though.

I thought this movie was entertaining and hilarious! I haven't seen the original Mean Girls, and don't ever intend to (Lindsey Lohan eeww). There were a few teens kissing (or making out depending on what you consider making out). Sure the acting was kinda bad, but I thought it was still pretty funny. Not the funniest I've seen, but still... A lot of language was used; b---- and a-- were the main ones, d--- was used frequently as well. I can't really say that the so-named "hero" was a good role model. Just because of her frequent language and poor choices. You need to be able to establish what's right from what's wrong if you plan on watching this movie, and also being able to understand why it was a good or bad choice.

Teen, 14 years old Written byemkat97 April 3, 2011

No. God no. This is so bad.

If you liked the first one, you will HATE HATE HATE (I repeat, HATE) this one. It's not funny. The cattiness is annoying and stupid. The plot is pointless. Very predictable. The list goes on and on. If you actually like this movie, you most likely haven't seen the original. Disney, leave the good movies alone and remake crappy ones. Deal?

Teen, 13 years old Written bylisa.beth.rose June 29, 2011

STAY AWAY.

Mean girls 2-- AKA Tina Fey's best movie destroyed.

It follows a couple of stick figure girls and their quest to be popular. The main character is actually more annoying and nasty then the mean girls in the film who dress like 5 year old Sunday School goers. The original Mean Girls were witty and fun to watch torture people. They were an exaggerated real portrayel of the girls we hated in Junior high and High school! This movie had some no-no words but that didn't stop it from being Disney channel trash. It just oozed the feeling I was watching an episode of Hannah Montana. Jokes sucked, the acting sucked worse no memorable lines. Oh lord. And the main character for some reason is worshiped because she is a virgin. Who cares? Just...just don't.

Kid, 11 years old Written byoverorainbow May 7, 2011

I saw this when it premiered, and I liked it, probably the same amount as the first one. (Although this one is probably more appropriate for younger kids, not as much adult content) There were many funny parts, and I think there were some positive messages in there too. My only concern for younger children would be foul language and mild sexual content, although most of the more innapropriate snarky remarks would probably sail over the heads of younger children.

Teen, 13 years old Written byshark97 June 8, 2011

mean girls was better then mean girls 2

Teen, 13 years old Written bymeekoloveshermovies October 13, 2011

Regina George will never be taken over.....

of course I watched the first one and I loved it :D Then I found out that there was a Mean Girls 2. I just wanted to try it out.
It was very predictable and cheesy. It's one of those high school movies where the new girl becomes friends with the loser and they try and stop the mean girls. The new girl meets a guy (Of course and they fall in love.)
Mean girls reminds me of Middle School (I'm in middle school)
without the college part.
If this movie had no swearing, it would be a disney movie filled with all these disney characters.
So it sucked DX
I regret watching it.
Unless you like cheesy predictable unrealistic Highschool movies then you'll like it.

Kid, 11 years old Written bybookwormbrat March 14, 2011

love it

I LOVED it!!!!!! It was really better than the last one........it wasn't more disturbing than the last one.

Kid, 12 years old Written byMakayla258 April 22, 2011

This movie i would say will be fine for kids,,but mostley for teens. No violence just pranks and they do not handle things in fights. No cursing. The only sexual behavior in this movie was a kiss. This movie sets a positive message because it tells children you shoulnt handle situation in fight to win.

Teen, 14 years old Written byAsh1234791 February 1, 2011

I watched this movie when i was home sick and loved it. The First one was a little bit better but enjoyed it. The movie was realistic because alot of girls do this at my school to girls can relate to it.

Teen, 15 years old Written bypeace.luv.az February 27, 2011

Good chick flick but totally unrealistic

I was surprisingly pleased with this movie. It wasn't trying to be the first movie at all and it was nice to see former Disney and Nickelodeon stars move on to something a little more adult but not taking a huge jump like Miley Cyrus did. It was a very typical teen chick flick, something to watch at a slumber party. This is one of those major exagerations of high school life though. The girls are mean to an extent that you don't see in daily life and thank God. I wonder about middle school viewers though because, from watching movies, I was very nervous to get to high school, but once I did I was like "oh that was stupid". So just be sure that people don't take this too much to heart. High school is about finding yourself though and I think this is a perfect example of what not to do.

Teen, 15 years old Written byMeow314159 April 16, 2011

This is an insult to Mean Girls...No wonder Lindsey Lohan is going crazy

THIS IS SO UNREALISTIC. I spent the whole time laughing. There is some mild language and it is almost funny because it seems like they just placed the language in random spots to make it for an older audience. It sounds so awkward when one of the girly characters says a cuss word; it is so random. This movie should have never been made, and they tried too hard to make the script better by hiring people from Disney Channel, but the actors failed too. The reason that Mean Girls was so popular was because it was REALISTIC, girls REALLY act like that. This movie is completely unrealistic, and anyone who actually acts like the popular people from this movie would get thrown in the dumpster by everyone else, not worshiped.

Kid, 11 years old Written bylilmissfrankie February 5, 2011

mean girls1 was soooo much better. better humor, funny dirty jokes, and awesome actors. mean girls 2 was not funny, nothing dirty, and DISNEY STARS?! what a disgrace to mean girls 1.

Kid, 11 years old Written bycookeymccoy328 January 29, 2011

BAd

Too many disney channel stars
i thought this was going to be meaner than mean girls but noo put all of the bad actors in there i mean if you put tia and tamara mowry in there or some better disney actors in there i may have liked it. usually if u make a sequel to something it should be better

Teen, 13 years old Written byselenagomezfan64 January 27, 2011

the first movie was better than ....this.

This movie was terrible and boring

Kid, 10 years old Written bymini starr February 5, 2011

13+, GO RIGHT AHEAD

I like this movie, but there are some sexual situations, and some bad language. I personally think there are some touching scenes in the movie. I think that people, ages 13 and older should be allowed to watch this movie.

Teen, 16 years old Written byblondesarehot1 May 2, 2011

Loves Mandy! awsome!

I love Mandy shes` was way more interesting then most of those characters! Jo was extremley weird and she could of been cool if she just joined Mandy but I know thats` not how these movies go but as far as that I could deff. watch it over again with Mandy because she was the star for me . Its good for younger kids that are intersted I mean maybe its` according what parents think.

Teen, 14 years old Written byMillyMolly February 3, 2011

Eh...not as bad as I thought it was going to be...

I knew it wasn't going to be as good as the first one. But it wasn't that bad. It was cute :) The acting isn't as good. The mean girls friends were the best ones acting.

Teen, 13 years old Written bynicolemlt September 9, 2011

mean girls 1 was better but mean girls 2 is good too

i think its a good movie. i think the first one is a bit better but this one is really good too. its about a girl who doesnt like mean girls but ends up being one and then it all ends with a good and positive message. its also a fun movie too

Teen, 14 years old Written bypinkzebra97 August 27, 2011

Mean Girls 2 is actually better!...

If you know your tween well enough so she would not get influenced or anything, let her see it with a friend! It is a perfect sleepover movie!

Teen, 16 years old Written byMysterious_ballerina January 29, 2011