Parent and Kid Reviews on

Megamind Poster Image
Our Review

Based on 148 kid reviews

Sort by:

A movie filled with great models, and humor.

Ollo! I thought this movie is amazing! The humor is amazing! Megamind has a great personality and the story line was great. Tightens line about the queen of England was hillarious; using the rules of third in humor very well. It's deep and good messages lead for great models. It goes to show that the villain can change.

my thoughts...

It's a clever animated superhero story that's fun, and not too scary.

1 person found this helpful.

A fun time, albeit not groundbreaking.

I once saw a review of it saying that it's a cinematic masterpiece, made by one of my all time favorites, Schaffrillas Productions. While I wouldn't exactly agree with that, it's the thing that made me see this movie and that's nice. The action is cool, the emotional arc is nice (Although not on par with something like Shrek.), the soundtrack is great and the film is consistently funny. If I did have to critique anything about it, it's that the animation isn't really all that great. I don't know, the characters in this film are just kind of ugly to me. This film contains some superhero violence, a lot of romantic chatter between two characters and a lovey dovey geek, but that's about it as far as content goes. You should check it out.

Great

Legendary movie, cant believe they rated it a 3. this is a must-watch with quick humor and a great villian.

Really good pixar movie, one of the best

Shit dude, i think this is one of the best pixar movies yet, it was funny asf, and it actually had a good ass message. The plot was really good and honestly it's rlly underrated. Definitely watch this, even me at 15 liked this so don't miss out.

Much good

Good movie and also I love the fish 😎👍

Snotty Boy In Megamind. Chad level

If they mess up the sequel they gonna die. But an amazing movie. Also, snotty boy from barnyard was nice

This is a great movie unless you have to watch it with your little cousin so often

EXTRA CHEESE PIZZA

You need to watch this

This is one of Dreamwork's best movies. It's a hilarious and amazing movie all about Good and Evil and it basically makes fun of boring regular Superhero Movies and has a good original twist to it. This movie is absolutely incredible!