Kid reviews for Miracle

Miracle Poster Image

Recommended family classic

This movie is a very good movie. It was my Grandpa's favorite, and after seeing it I totally understand why. It follows a coach that is determined to coach a winning hockey team. The coach faces many challenges, but he never gives up. It has a great message and focuses on a historical moment in sports. This movie is a great family classic that everyone should see at least once.

GREAT movie

as long as you like hockey you will love this movie it is great for kids too

MY FAVORITE MOVIE

THE MOST AMAZING MOVIE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TOTALLY AMAZING It made a lot of sense and it would be a GREAT family movie

a great movie about hockey.

The movie tells about men who play hockey and also go through hard times in sports. There is some rough sports action like banging into each other and a crash and a injury. There are about from my count- 20 h*ll, 4 d**n, 4 a*s, and a use from the coach- beat those commie b******s once. Could have less but it still a good movie.

Miracle Review

Awesome movie and I definitely recommend it. Had to move a few parts but overall awesome movie! Random teenagers who have passion for hokey come together and make a great team and learn from their coach life lessons. In those days the Soviets were the best and every other team was scared of them. USA had to face them and the first time, the soviets crushed them flat. Fear was their no.1 enemy and their coach taught them a lesson, TO NEVER GiVE UP.

Greatest Sports Movie of All Time

Hands down the best sports movie ever made

Ehhhhh

I didn't get too into it. The end was sweet, and it's a good story, but kind of boring.

GOAL!!!!!!!!!!

This is educational in terms of hockey. The hockey team is amateur. The underdog. They work through blood, sweat, and tears. To win against the best team in the world. There is one fist fight and some yelling. There is a little language. I'm not into hockey that much, but I loved it.

great movie

this is a great movie it has skating in it I rollrer skate and ice skate

not rated for age

Amazing Inspirational Movie

It was a good movie. The message was good, the actors provided good examples of perseverence. The movie also had funny and clean humor, with the exception of one joke. Overall I would show this movie to any child or adult from 8 years up.