All teen and kid member reviews for Mirror Mirror

Kid, 8 years old November 4, 2012

Great but sadly the tiniest bit violent.

It is a great movie, although it has a little bit of violence in it. That is the only reason i chose 8 and up.

Kid, 6 years old May 25, 2012

Snow is White

This is an amazing movie for kids and for adults. It has a evil queen and of course Snow White.

Teen, 15 years old Written bymoviefan115 May 2, 2012

The Silliest Snow White Movie Ever

There's just a lot of wacky things in here, like killer puppets, puppy love, and dwarf giants. I'm not kidding, and though the acting's so-so, the writing's terrrible. At least, there's some positive role models and the costumes are awesome! Sadly, skip it. Or else.

Kid, 3 years old July 25, 2012

Good Movie

I think it was a little violent but I'm a girl and 10 and to me it was fine. I reccomend being 9 to watch. Just because it might be hard to understand.

Kid, 11 years old December 25, 2012

Good fairy tale movie with a twist

This content has mild violence, but could be in a G rating but would be in the boderline, the main thing is themes as the queen is mean to snow whit. It's like the fairy tale but more viloent and with and with a twist. My rating PG- Fantasy Violence and Mild Themes

Kid, 10 years old May 10, 2012

snow white

i think it was really good

Kid, 12 years old Written byjjblock July 4, 2013

Mirror Mirror is "Just fine"

This is a fun, family movie that young kids tend to love. It is a little violent however, with a monster that might frighten some kids. Overall, it's ok.

Kid, 12 years old Written bymedieval4 December 2, 2012

Not very good.

I didn't really like this movie. I mean the love story was cute and everything, but the plot seems very plain and simple. Al least to me. Fine for kids, there is nothing confusing about the plot. It's very simple. One thing I found annoying was the dialogue, for some reason it seemed very very cheesy to me. .
Like I said fine for kids, but I didn't really like it

Kid, 11 years old April 9, 2013

Canny Good!!!

I watched this movie with my family and thought it was a great film. I didn't really like the ending it didn't really match the time period this film is set in. There is quite a lot of kissing and a few scary scenes for kids under eight, but apart from that a really good film!!!

Teen, 14 years old Written byironkid21 November 17, 2012

Mirror Mirror on the wall...Who's the fairest of them all...

This is BY FAR. This movie was really funny and very entertaining. This is a little more of a parody of snow white because it has jokes about snow white and references that whoever knows the story of snow white will be cracking up. It's very funny, adventurous, and entertaining. And that's what we need right now with all these awful movies out. Lily Collins gives a great portrayal of snow white. And Julia Roberts was great as the villian. I was sometimes laughing at the things she said but then i didn't like her because she's the villian obviously. Overall if you want a movie that's both hilarious and adventurous, your gonna love this.

Teen, 13 years old Written byapple_pie_99 September 29, 2012

TERRIBLE!!!!

i tried to watch this movie and couldn't even sit though it all. it's so cliche that it's disturbing...

Kid, 11 years old Written bydixxypixxy August 13, 2012

cute film

I love this film! It's great that snow white gets to be the fighter for once! Snow white is really pretty! ^.^

Teen, 14 years old Written bykidcaptain April 11, 2013

Mirror Mirror 2012 - Dir. Tarsem Singh

Mirror Mirror has a nice twist to the classic fairytale. Collins could have been better-she didn't really connect with me, there was no spark with the audience. Hammer was pretty good but Roberts definately stole the show, she was amazing! The dwarves were fantastic, their interaction with each other was hilarious. I like how the movie had the queen die by the apple instead but the weird techno-bollywood dance thing at the end ruined it completely for me, it was so out of place! Overall it's a beautiful film, with stunning effects and costumes, great plot and message to the family.

Kid, 9 years old December 6, 2012

PreTeens only :P

I loved this movie but it is definitely a PreTeen movie.
Language:
the worst is h*ll, and d*mn.
Sex: A man is shown topless twice,
people falling in love
Violence: There is a very scary scene at the end but I dont wanna spoil it for you!

Kid, 11 years old Written bylydz00 July 26, 2012

a babysitter review

in one point the prince pounces on the queen and licks her face,also the dwarfs will start trying to kill each other with weapons (drunk). the 5 year old i was babysitting seemed to like it. this is a very good movie at the end the prince and snow white seal there love with a kiss.good for kids 5 and up probaly.

Teen, 14 years old Written by81621 May 30, 2012

Kid, 11 years old Written bydude_andre August 19, 2012

PG

Contins some fantasy action and mild rude humor.

Kid, 12 years old Written byklarizaclaytonnumber August 17, 2012

Mirror, Mirror

This film sends out an importanat message that judging someone by their appearence is not OK, and that greed and beeing vain won't get you very far in life.

Teen, 14 years old Written bycarrotpoptarts825 July 28, 2012

dum dum dum

It wasn't very good, I was definitely dissappointed. It was boring for older kids and adults, yet contained lots of dirty humor that was not appropriate for younger ages. Not even worth a dollar at Redbox.