Kid reviews for Morbius

Morbius Movie Poster

🥵 Very good movie

Very hot movie 🥵

9 people found this helpful.

Morbin' Time!

morbillion out of ten

5 people found this helpful.

he is not venom

he is a marvel legend. pilates helps

4 people found this helpful.

Goober reviews - Morbius - One of the movies to ever exist!

Morbius is one of the movies is to ever exist, I started applauding when Milo started doing the griddy dance. My heart started applauding when he said, "It's morbin' time!". This movie sold 131 morbillion tickets this year, and that is insane. The movie "Morbius" broke a world record for that. In this movie, Morbius will give you tips on how to morb your enemies fast. Have a good day!

Exciting!

Morbius Age Review: (SPOILER FREE) Violence\Scariness 4.5/5: Scenes with brutal fighting and bloody bites,a scene where a disabled kid gets bullied. The main plot is supernatural thriller. Language 2.5/5: Only use of the S word and variations of ass. Sex 0.2/5: There is flirting and only one kiss that isn't shown for more than a millisecond. Drinking 1/5: There is one scene at a bar where vodka and whisky is mentioned. Educational value: 2/5: Kindness to kids and making friends. Overall, I rate this movie 11+ with 4 stars, not bad marvel!

2 people found this helpful.

Dark, violent, film has cool action scenes

Overall: I'm a huge fan of the MCU, but I was a bit disappointed with Morbius. It has a similar feel to Venom (which I like) and the action scenes were cool, but it lacked humor and any sort of lightheartedness. The general mood of the film was dark, with lots of violence and death that gets intense at times although blood and gore is mild. Overall, if you can watch the other Marvel movies (Avengers, GOTG, Venom, etc) you can watch Morbius. Violence: Morbius's evil side is a bloodthirsty monster, quite literally--it cannot live without drinking blood. It attacks/kills people and sucks all the blood from their bodies, although whenever it happens it's either offscreen or shadowy and shown from far away. We see some dead bodies with little blood. Characters get injured and beat up. Some physical violence, mainly between two monsters. A man gets slashed across the chest with claws, we see blood expand on his white shirt. A man slits the palm of his hand with a blade which is shown very clearly and up-close. One or two medical needle injections. We hear the loud cracks of bones breaking as a man snaps another's fingers. A bat is dissected (for scientific purposes) and its heart removed, although it's not very graphic. Sex: Two kisses, shown up close. Language: Sh*t, b*tch, damn, ass, and other mild language is heard on occasion. One f-word is barely audible in the background of a scene. Mild insults. Bullies call boys with disabilities "freaks". Drinking/Drugs/Smoking: I don't remember much in the way of this category. Probably some smoking and drinking in the backgrounds of some scenes. Positive Elements: Messages--some themes of perseverance, loyalty, selflessness. Role Models--Although Morbius's evil side is violent and bad, his regular self is an overall good person who cares for those he loves. His coworker/love interest is also a good person who cares for him and sticks with him through his struggles. Representations--both the main character and the villain are white men, although both are disabled. One supporting character is a brown-skinned woman who is kind, good, and loyal.

2 people found this helpful.
I think it was a good movie to watch

not amazing not terrible

i was not expecting the world with this movie but it was a pretty fun vampire movie also stay for the mid credits

The movie that sold 1 Morbillion of tickets in 1 second

15/10. This movie is fantastic, there has been nothing ever like it ever done before, or since, or will. Dr Micheal Morbius is a great character, showing development over the movie, starting off as a genius, and ending as a genius but now also a vampire. Milo is also great, starting off as a bullied kid, to a bully himself who dances are megestic. The dialog is fantastic, from ‘I hope the food is better in this joint’ to ‘ you’re about to get morbed’ and of course, the line that created world peace ‘Its Morbin time’ it is all moving and fantastic, each sending great messages. There’s more i can say, but instead watch it yourself, you will never be the same again.

1 person found this helpful.

Pretty good

Ok this movie does not deserve all the hate its getting it is actually a pretty good movie has a good amount of blood and some brief swearing
1 person found this helpful.