Kid reviews for Muppet Treasure Island

Muppet Treasure Island Poster Image

Hilarious!

This is such a funny movie! I loved it! What an exit right through a brick wall!

Cool Movie

Violence humor has more "arr" than life lessons.

Why would they make Muppet Babies if they have this?

The best muppet movie

This movie is so funny, I fell out of my chair, laughing.

Funny, Just some rude jokes here and there

It's mainly muppets, but the humor isn't that bad.

Worst Movie Ever

This movie is a joke. I liked the other muppet movies very much, but this one was just disappointing. I'll just sum it up for you so you can choose what you don't like. There is an boy, and he goes onto a some ship with Fozzie (the comedian bear muppet)for an adventure to find treasure island. Long John Silver (played by Kermet the frog) is on the ship, but was previously in a bar flirting with Ms. Piggy. They go on a wild adventure, but get attacked by some tribal people. Kermit is seen hanging off a cliff, and the rest goes w/o saying. Sounds confusing? Thought so. But might be a great movie for some kids!

definitely a great movie to watch if your looking for a good pirate adventure.

I myself really like the muppets so I decided to watch this movie because first of all it looked like a fun adventure movie and second the sweet transvestite himself tim curry from one of my favorite movies the rocky horror picture show is in it as long john silver so I went ahead and gave it a watch and I indeed wasn't disappointed. It's obviously the muppets take on the treasure island story and I really like that story but I felt like this movie was trying to make fun of the original story at times but I guess that's the point because the muppets can be really silly most of the time. The songs in this movie were pretty good except for a couple that I found kind of mediocre but the best song in my opinion was a professional pirate sung by long john. I still have that song stuck in my head even a day after watching it. Anyway on to the stuff that parents should know. I'm pretty sure I'm wrong but I might of heard a couple uses of da*n in the movie but I'm most likely incorrect. I know for sure however that there was one quick use of hel* in non religious context during the last few minutes of the movie. There is a little bit of drinking in the movie including a scene with a drunk man and a funny scene about wether or not alcohol will be allowed on the ship. There is also one brief sexual innuendo in a scene where miss piggy greets long john and says, well hello loooong john. There was also some sword and gun violence but no one actually dies in it so don't worry. Overall I would indeed recommend that you and your kids check this movie out because it's funny, it's adventurous, it has tim curry playing a villain which he does best how could you possibly go wrong!? Definitely check this movie out at least once if your a fan of the muppets. Trust me it's worth your time!

Horrible

Don't watch this movie! I usually love Muppet movies but this one was just bad! It has way to much violence and has a lot of corny jokes. I don't wan't to see this movie again! If ur looking for a good Muppet or family movie than try Muppets most wanted or the Muppet Movie. Not a good family movie!

Awesome Sauce

This movie is probably the funniest Muppet Movie I have ever seen. From beggining to end, this movie has lots of action, advenutre, possitive messages, songs, and humor. **** Lots of fantasy voilence, mostly played for laughs: On character shoots a gun, a few sword-fighting scenes. There is also a gag about drinking on the ship.

Great Pirate Film.

Muppet Treasure Island is yet another muppet theatrically released film that does not contain an original plot. Though it is still a great film. There's great action, adventure, and everything else. While Kermit does not take center stage, this is an adaption, the characters are great as well as the songs and comedy. The action may be too intense for young kids, and there is some drinking and some relationship stuff. While not the greatest muppet film, it is a nice movie to watch now and then.