Kid reviews for Muppets Most Wanted

Muppets Most Wanted Poster Image

my thoughts...

It's an amusing Muppets sequel that ups the gags, as well as the action.

1 person found this helpful.

No. Just no.

Gulags are not funny. The whole concept is twisted and honestly it doesn’t live up to the muppet standards.

Evil Kermit kills a lot of people

ONE OF THE BEST MOVIES EVER!!!

It was a fun movie, but as they said, "The sequel is never as good as the first"

I would like to say it was a worth it movie, but just not as good as the first one. There is some stuff that might be a little inappropriate for little kids. Guns are shown on screen and a guard attempts to shoot Kermit but stops. Evil Kermit holds a gun to the real Kermit's head but gets stopped by miss piggy. Miss piggy hits evil Kermit against a window multiple time but it stays mostly comedic. A person a prison claims he is a sing, dancer, and a murderer. Evil Kermit attempts to kill miss piggy with a explosive ring and blows up things. This movie has a bunch of catchy songs and is pretty funny, so you should watch it. Oh also Evil Kermit almost tricks miss piggy into marrying him and a person at the prison makes out with a picture of Kermit. So there are some pretty weird scenes. By!

More slapstick in spirited, vivid version of the Muppets.

Great Sequel!

The parent reviews for this movie are ridiculous. I watched it as a six year old and I loved it! I may have not have gotten every bit of it, but that makes it even better when I watch it now! It's a great sequel and if you liked the 2011 Muppets than you will most likely like this one. I hope you enjoy it!

Hilarious

This movie is hilarious! The movie surprises me with that gulag scene and makes me laugh so hard. Constantine is hilarious and the gulag is turned into something more funny and less gulagy. Overall great movie but some kids may be scared of Constantine and other scenes but everybody is different, so definitely consider this outlier of a Muppets movie.

A Muppet movie for older fans

I am a huge fan of the Muppets. And Muppets Most Wanted is a movie that enjoy watching. But it’s a very different kind of Muppet movie It’s about crime and stealing. Some of Constantine’s actions can be frightening to younger kids. When I first saw it as a kid, I freaked out during all the gulag scenes. I would say 10 is a good age to watch. Again, a great movie, but for older fans.