Kid reviews for My Hero Academia: World Heroes' Mission

My Hero Academia: World Heroes' Mission Poster Image

I love the my hero academia series and movies. There is mild nudity, a bit of swearing, nothing untypical of action series.

1 person found this helpful.

Love it! But a few things for parents.

This is a rating/review for the series, not the movie. I LOVE this show. But there are a few things to watch out for. (NOTE: MOST CONS ARE IFFY-INAPPROPRIATE PARTS) CONS 1- Mineta. Mineta is always trying to get peeks at the girls which leads to close-ups in butts, busts, etc. 2- There is a bit of nudity. Mt. Lady for example, they draw a lot of attention to and add emphasis on the breasts and her butt. 3- Himiko Toga. Himiko Toga is amazing, but is naked in season 4 and is trying to stab people to collect their blood. 4- Swearing!!!!!!!!! Uses of b**tard, b***h, h**l, d**n, things like that. Not too much though. 5- Violence. This movie is basically 70% violence. Not a ton of blood, though there is some. 6- Season 5 is more 13+ then the other seasons. PROS 1- AMAZING CHARACTERS!! I love the characters, and they give good influences except Mineta. 2- Good character designs. I can't get over how amazing they are, im obsessed. And the girls chests aren't oversized (except Mei Hatsume, Camie Utsushimi and Bubble Girl) 3- There may be more cons, but I still love this show. Most of the cons are somewhat inappripriate things. PARENTS SHOULD KNOW: Mineta is a complete pervert. Bubble girl's outfit shows the bottom half of her breasts. Camie Utsushimi hugs a kid into her chest, another kid pinches her butt. Mei Hastume's chest is emphasized once, but only for a second. Himiko Toga is shown naked. Season 5 is more 13+ Small bit of vomit, not too bad though (coming from someone with massive ematophobia) Suicide is brought up briefly, it doesn't happen though, and one character dies. Skin tight hero costumes, not bad though Tomura Shigaraki can be scary, he has hands all over his body. Miss Midnight is "a rated R hero" for her outfit that makes the breasts very visible A bit of drinking and smoking. QUICK REVIEW: The main character, Izuku Midoriya, is born quirkless (super-powerless) in a world where 80% of the world has a quirk. He ends up getting a quirk passed down by the #1 hero, All Might. All might does have lots of shading, abs, (emphasis on those), and can vomit blood, but its put in a harmless cartoony way. Izuku, or Deku, looks up to him a lot. He ends up getting into U.A, the most prestigious hero school. And it basically is his journey to becoming the #1 hero. What do I think? Well, I love it personally. Dont let kids very young watch it. A bit bloody. But good! It's the best anime ive ever watched. It also gets through teamwork, and role models.

1 person found this helpful.
Is a source of courage for tweens and teens

1 person found this helpful.

I love MHA! The move is so wonderful! But please watch the TV show first, there's a lot of spoilers. I rate 11 and up because 11 is the age of "pre-teens" and most anime is for pre-teens and up.

food

Popsicle

( Australian ) Rating should be lowered.

In my country, world heroes mission is rated MA15+ This film should be rated M, not MA15+ There is blood but I did not think it would be even nearly enough to get an MA15+ rating.

good

good

Rating for movie and series

Movie : The movie was awesome it was very exciting it’s my fav MHA movie there is no fan service but plenty violence, explosions, and swearing it’s great and has some good themes mixed in there. Series : But unlike the anime it’s a little more to handle than the movie fan service present there is a good amount but not too much and there is a pervert, and we all know it’s Mineta and for the violence it’s as much in the movie and swearing also as much in the movie the only thing they need to fix is the fan service which is very common in shounen anime so please don’t complain not saying it’s ok but shouldn’t be normalized in real life. But hey this was my first anime I really liked it and it’s still my favorite from how exciting it is.

Good anime and good anime for Kidd💪😎💜

Pretty good