Kid reviews for Nacho Libre

Nacho Libre Poster Image

Cool i guess

Well it was fine. We watched this in my Spanish class and it was boring. The parts I watched were kinda funny just not my kind of thing.

Comedic Masterpiece

This movie is one of my all time favorites, it is hilarious and offbeat, yet contains a great message. It is about a man named Ignacio whose dreams of being a luchador become true when he wants to find money to fund the orphans at a monastery. Some of the wrestling scenes are intense, but funny at the same time. One of Nickelodeon's best movies!

Really Hillarious Movie, Definitely For Kids

Most comedy movies are inappropriate for kids but this movie is a must watch for kids and it's way funnier that most comedy adult movies. Enjoyed every moment of the film. This definitely counts as a Family movie. Jack Black and Hector Jimenez's acting is incredible!!! Also, this is a Nickelodeon movie which proves this is definitely a kids/family movie cuz they only make kid friendly movies.

Amazing!

This is literally the best movie ever! I’ve been watching this for a long time and I love it. My entire family loves it too, and it is a great movie for a Friday night to watch and laugh. It is so funny and Jack Black was really good in this. Literally no bad stuff. PLEASE WATCH!

The best!!!!!

I love this movie it is so funny me and my little sister watch it all the time.

Ok for a 7 year old

I have been watching wrestling with my cousins and my uncle since I was 7, and my mom told me about this movie when I was 11, and we watched it on Tubi, and I actually thought it was funny.

Confusingly Wonderful

How does one describe Nacho Libre? The movie seems to make no logical sense and yet it does because of the fact. It is a hilariously offbeat comedy that will either leave you in stitches or leave you wondering why this movie even exists. The language is very minimal but still present, so parents may want to preview it if they have younger children. A couple mild jokes with double meanings, and one iffy scene in which a woman is head-over-heels for a man and alludes to some racy content - its over very quickly tho, and nothing ever comes of it. I would recommend this movie for people 10 and up. Now, stop reading my review and go do yourself a favor and watch Nacho Libre!

hilarious

this movie was amazing and great for kids.

Hilarious. Good for the whole family

The one of the best and funniest movies I have ever seen in my entire life. Lots of positive messages about never giving up.

It’s an “okay” movie

It is a funny movie, but the violence is a little bit too PG-13. During the wrestling match, they kick each other in bad spots, rip out hair, and in one scene a person gets a piece of corn thrown VERY violently into his eye. It’s worse than it sounds. There is hardly any sex or inappropriate stuff, but there are some darker things that younger kids would probably ignore. But that’s mostly criticism. The movie is very funny, the actors are great. The movie has a good morale, and you should consider watching it. Thanks for reading!