All teen and kid member reviews for Never Been Kissed

Teen, 14 years old Written bySomebodysMe June 23, 2009

Really cute!

This is one of my all-time fave movies. (yeah, I know i say that alot, but this really is!) Josie is the perfect role model, not compromising any of her values to fit in. Rob too, when a girl (16) asks to sleep with him (23) he turns her down though thouroughly tempted. Yeah, there's a lot of sex in it (nothing totally explicit) My advice would be to watch it before your kids see it, and then watch it with them with your finger on the fast-forward and mute buttons.

Teen, 14 years old Written bytheflickchick March 29, 2011

great movie

I liked it, except it has a few sexy parts so ages 11+
The bad stuff: A little sexy things and references, talk about kissing, and kissing. Some language.
The good stuff: Positive role models and messages, for example, a character quits being part of the mean "popular clique"
The movie: Good. I'd give it a 4.5 out of 5.

Kid, 12 years old Written bySanjay407 January 9, 2011

Teen, 14 years old Written byHethurrr May 6, 2011

It's a great movie! Perfect movie for like sleepovers and fun girly stuff.(:

Teen, 17 years old Written bymeghan2011 February 5, 2010

Never Been Kissed is a funny movie that teaches a lesson about not judging someone before you know them. For me this is a movie I never get tired of watching. Drew Barrymore does a great job in this movie as she takes on two different lives one as a journalist and one as a high school student. In this movie Drew Barrymore plays both parts very well. This movie may need parental supervision because there is adult language and adult content used. It will keep you laughing and I love how the end of the movie keeps you on the edge of your seat. I think this movie is better than most romantic comedies because there is so many different things going on throughout the movie.

Kid, 11 years old Written byRazeeta January 7, 2011

Sweet

this movie was great i watched it when i was 10 and my heart drop i though it was the sweetest

Teen, 13 years old Written bykit.katz28 November 1, 2011

Awesome, but watch w/ your kid

Very cute and funny :) some flirting/ kissing, etc., but it was soooo good :) Definitely a movie to watch with your child, but I'd recommend it :)

Kid, 12 years old Written bysmartngirly December 18, 2010

Horrible Movie!

Ugh! It was a waste of time to watch! If you want a rom-com watch Breakfast at Tiffanys or Sabrina or anything else with Audrey Hepburn but Not this!

Kid, 10 years old November 6, 2011

Sweet,romantic movie for teens.

I thought it was cute,and thought that it was cuter after I watched it!This,my opinion is the best romance movie I've ever seen!

Teen, 14 years old Written byFutureCritic July 23, 2011

Blah

This movie was kind of blah. I own it, but I've only watched it once. In some parts, it's so pathetic you have to look away. I don't like those kinds of movies. It's really not worth seeing. Vanilla in a styrafoam cup.

Kid, 12 years old Written bykiddogirl August 4, 2011

TEACHES YOU A LOT OF THINGS THE BEST MOVIE EVER!

Well my opinion is that this is a movie that could teach you things letting you know if you like math or something that doesn't mean you are a nerd ETC...but this is the kind of movie where in you can keep on watching it and never get tired of it!!

Teen, 14 years old Written bylivvy314 February 6, 2011

GREAT MOVIE.

such a good movie! cute, sweet, funny, charming, witty, what else could you ask for? drew barrymore is amazing (obviously, when is she not?) along with the other cast members. the story is original and sweet. the outcome is kind of predictable, but it doesn't really happen the way you would think it would. It's an overall sweet and funny movie (: great for girls night!

Kid, 10 years old Written bytaco22 January 5, 2010

Good and Awesomely Awesome Movie

A good, sweet, and clever movie.

Kid, 7 years old June 13, 2010

well it is going to be on teennick

Kid, 10 years old Written byLupinta July 11, 2010

Well....

Drew Barrymore is a great actress in Never Been Kissed is playing a new reporter needs to have a good story about something that will sell it depends on her job and company.

Teen, 13 years old Written byParker H. May 12, 2009

Funny yet sexual

This movie is very funny a sweet but can get somewhat sexual

Teen, 13 years old Written bytaylor_t June 1, 2009

think twice

This movie seems like an appropriate movie for 13 year olds to teach them what to do in there sex life.

Kid, 11 years old Written byloosyoosy March 27, 2012

Fine for older kids

I liked it because of the clever plot, but I was probably too young to understand it. I watched it with my mum, and it was lucky i did because i had so many questions about it. There wasn't really anyhting innapropriate, but I don't think anyonw my age or younger would really get it. The main character is quite a good role model and her brother is a great help to her, but lies durin gthe process. The popular girs are horrid to her in the beginning and the girk they consider uncool.

Teen, 14 years old Written byhayhaygirly February 1, 2012

CUTE!

I think it is a cute movie! Maybe some parental guidance is necessary, but there is nothing explicit. The worst part would have to be when they do an experiment in class using condoms. Personally, that doesn't threaten my review because lets face it, most 12 year olds know what a condom is. Just make sure the kids are emotionally mature to some extent, and you ought to be fine. I really enjoyed it!