All teen and kid member reviews for Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian

Teen, 14 years old Written byht3696 November 12, 2010

some language

its good except for about 2 bad words

Teen, 14 years old Written byPuddingprince101 January 22, 2011

Language is Crap

Kids shouldn't be so close to words like these. They aren't even close to what THIS freshman in high school hears, but still, 7 year old kids shouldn't be listening to this crap. But still a good movie.

Teen, 15 years old Written byJoker15 July 2, 2009

A Fun, Mindless Sequel

This movie is good, but not as good as the first movie. They spend too much time in the art building of the Smithsonian rather then other buildings. The violence is mild, and ofthen played for comic effect. In one scene, Kahmunrah disappears into a cloud of sand and dust.

A mild sexual innuendo from Amelia Earhart. Language is fairly mild.

A big problem with this movie is that the plot gets juimbled by the film's attempts to show lots of the Smithsonian exhibits coming to life, and then there's a big plot hole towards the end, where the characters say that no one will know about the Battle of the Smithsonian when they really make a mess in the museum; at least the first movie didn't skip that. Overall, the plot isn't as good as the first film, but its brainless fun as all the exhibits come to life with humor. 3 out of five. The film is OK for any age, and 6 and up should be OK.

Teen, 13 years old Written byrobinrunner March 24, 2011

Sequels are mostly never as good as the origanal, but this one isn't too bad.

I'm so glad they had Amy Adams be Amelia Airheart (sorry I got the name wrong). This movie isn't as good as the first. Thier one scene that I didn't like where a evil pharo says "Oh God" angrily over and over and over again. The D word is said occassionaly, once by Amelia. You see butts from 3 different flying statues of Cupids. On the up-side, Sesame street and Star wars fans will love seeing Oscar the Grouch and Darth Vader in a little skit.

Teen, 14 years old Written byeagles4ever December 14, 2010

The Musuem Strikes Back!

Not as good as the first Night at the Museum. This movie is great for any age. A great film that gives a lot of brief history about each wax character. Like the Tuskegee Airmen, I particularlt interested in them as I learned in 8th grade.

Teen, 15 years old Written byzackaback August 31, 2010

OK For Persons Ages 6+

OK Movie/Film

Teen, 15 years old Written byRosebud95 October 8, 2010

Very Funny

This sequel is really funny, like with the cameos and had made it funny.

Teen, 13 years old Written byJustino4 April 23, 2011

G or PG-13?

People say that this movie should be PG-13 for the Language that is said. The worst cuss said in the movie was the "d" word. I actually think they won't kill you if you use the "d" word in a G movie, so therefore, the language isn't bad. The violence on the other hand is a bit harsh at the end. We see disturbing shots of the monkey getting pointed at with guns, spears and other weapons. We also see dead (knocked out) bodies on the ground during the final battle. It's a little harsh for a PG movie but can be accepted.

Teen, 17 years old Written byXemnasSuperior March 10, 2011

Kid, 12 years old Written byStoicabecky April 26, 2011

Teen, 13 years old Written bybkid August 7, 2010

Teen, 15 years old Written bychargnar February 5, 2012

A nice family film

Not as good as the first, but kids will find it funnier. It is worth a look.

Kid, 11 years old Written byMinnieMouseFan January 7, 2012

One Sexual Reference

We watched this during a school field trip bus ride for grade 6. Amelia Earheart says "You havent taken your cheeters (eyes) off my chest for a long time "

Kid, 11 years old Written byBen F February 5, 2012

Night at the Museum

Good movie with positive messages.

Kid, 11 years old Written byironkid21 July 26, 2010

This movie was really good and 10,000 times better than the first one. I reccomend it for ages 5+

Teen, 13 years old Written bypopcornlove July 24, 2010

Not nearly as original or creative as the first, Battle of the Smithsonian is a slight dissappointment. Almost all of the jokes are the same ongoing ones from the first movie, but it still incorporated some new characters and jokes that made me laugh. It's an alright movie, but will be more entertaining for the kids than it will be for the adults.

Kid, 12 years old July 8, 2013

Very good

A very good movie to watch.

Teen, 13 years old Written byFILMCRITIC500 April 6, 2012

again, give the-inanimate-things-coming-to-life thing a rest, please?

not really a great film, but fine for most tweens. there is some action, but not enough. Lincoln smshes the roof of the Smithsonian, there are large scale fights between good and bad guys, and the cowboy is in peril for the films last half-hour or so.

Teen, 14 years old Written byOfficial Critic January 27, 2012

Less intriguing than original, pointless

MOVIE INFO: Okay, I think the films should end here. It is really unnecessary to make a third film. We know that the objects turn to life at night and we know that they turn to stone in the day. We don't need to be told a million times. VIOLENCE: Low. Action and chases. No graphical/bloody scenes. LANGUAGE: Very low. SEX: None.

Teen, 16 years old Written byJeusus-Christ man37 July 5, 2011

Funny!

The language is the only problem. Yes the language is crap but I love this movie!