All parent member reviews for Olympus Has Fallen

Parent Written byDan G. March 28, 2013

Violent and Gory, People are Hurt and Killed and the Blood Flows Freely.

Assasinations, murder, torture, blood, gore, constant vulgar language. The only redeeming thing for teens in this movie is that there is no sex.

Parent Written bynimswa April 8, 2013

Really Not Worth the $9.25

Be ready to hear the F word many times. Very violent. A few corny lines.

Adult Written byjoshua martinez April 29, 2013

16 and up.

Olympus Has Fallen is one of the best action/adventure movies i ever seen stars with Gerard Butler, Morgan freeman and Angela bassett but this movie is filled with lots of violence and with that being said this movie is for your older teens and parents you need to know that Olympus Has Fallen has a lot of intense violence and the body count is extremely high filled with tortured, blown up, shot, and people killed in hand-to-hand combat also you'll see severed limbs, cracked bones, televised assassinations, and blood splattering everywhere the language is strong but not constant.

Parent of a 6 and 8 year old Written byjournalistguy May 24, 2013

A Black Comedy For Adults

This movie is so bad, it's actually quite good. If your idea of a good time is to laugh at Patrick Swayze shouting "Wolverines!", and you think "Mars Attacks" is amusing, then Tivo this movie once it's out on cable, crack open an ironic beer and settle in for an overproduced jingoistic gore fest. Take care to put all of the forks under lock and key for you will certainly want one to jab yourself repeatedly in the face if one is available.

Under no circumstances should any minor be allowed to watch this movie. Its utter puerility aside, the body count --each and every one in graphic detail-- goes well into triple digits.

Parent Written byElvis667 August 24, 2013

A great movie!

Now I come from a family who i very lax on what their kids are watching, I watched it and loved. My parents let my 10 year old brother watch it and he liked it. So overall the action was good and Its not that bad in the violence department.

Parent Written bymhawk271 October 6, 2013

INTENSELY VIOLENT THROUGHOUT ENTIRE MOVIE

I read the review on this site but what I would add as a parent is the intensity of the movie and how it can be overwhelming to a child. The extreme violence was non-stop throughout the movie and disturbing to me, even as an adult.

Adult Written bydarthsitkur September 24, 2013

AWESOME!!!!! lol

it was really intense, I loved it, there was tons of crazy action and suspense and I was on the edge of my seat the whole time, it was that great, this is one of the best action movies out there lol, i'm serious