Kid reviews for Paddington 2

Paddington 2 Poster Image

The charming, heartfelt sequel entertains, and inspires compassion.

1 person found this helpful.

Adorable Family Movie

Perfect to watch with the family. Very rare is a movie sequel as good as it's original, but this movie is. Great new plot with all of the same main characters and colourful scenes which are visually pleasing for young kids.

amazing.

wow we have come far in terms of movie making. the quality is amazing, the animation is perfect and the plot is great. some scenes will scare very young kids, but it has an awesome plot and i dont know anyone who doesntjus love paddington

Definately better than the first, but still not that good.

The themes in this film were far less dark than the first, but it was still undelighting.

Amusing, minorly educational, but slightly darker sequel is still really funny!

I really enjoyed this movie! While I feel that it is just as good as the first one, I did enjoy seeing how one person can have an effect on everyone’s life. The best thing in this film is the British steam locomotive the Tornado!

Good family movie. Can see the good in everyone.

It's a really good film and I really like the end. It is funny but exciting too. My favourite character is Jonathan.

ẞrüh, some of these reviews are like 10+, it's just a bear.

This is most suited for younger children and may bore older kids. There is some intimidating scenes featuring inmates in a prison who may frighten sensitive kids and at the very end Paddington is in peril. In one instance two teens phone the character player by Hugh Grant and accidentally tell him he has 'nice buns' in reference to pastries. There is mild language such as yellowbellys and other childish insults. Not for sensitive children but not bad.

Modern classic

Paddington 2 is not as scary and tragic as the first one. The movie is very hilarious and cool. Sensitive scenes include: A criminal talking to himself at the mirror and making scary noises Robbery during the night Criminals with scary faces and disguises Fierce inmates Attempted murder of Paddington A brief intimate scene between a married couple A scary sketch of the robbery and the robber Paddington is a very kind-hearted cub. He finds good in everybody and appriciates them - even with hostile criminals. He works hard to buy a present for his adopting mom as a token of thanks for raising him up. The movie also showcases family bond and teamwork.

Paddington 2

Paddington returns in this animated comedy sequel packed with lovable characters and great lessons.

Really Cute and Sweet!