Parent reviews for Paulie

Paulie Poster Image

Amazing film

I think some of the parents who have reviewed are a little insensitive to the face that there are a few words in here that may not be of there standards. There is never any real swears or rude things over than 'jack ass and up yours' and let's face it your kids hear worse in schools. This was my favourite film as a child and I always remembered it for the good moments and the birds travels not from 2 phrases. This movie was made in 1998 and film producers put in words like that so you can't complain years down the line. Let's just say if you're very sensitive then don't watch this movie! The story to this movie is quite humours for both adults and children. There are sad moments but with an overall feel good ending. And my child will defiantly be watching this when she is of age to understand the movie.

Inappropriate language

This movie sends a great message, however some of the language used might not be suitable for young children. Stupid and ugly are used often, and the word "jack ass" is also used. Proceed with caution when showing this in a school setting.

Great film to see again after a very long time..

I Personally loved this film a whole bunch.. It's a great film for everyone in the family.. On the side note it does have it's share of rude humor.. Otherwise, I think this would make a perfect choice for a family film..