Kid reviews for Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Movie

TMNT poster

one of the best movies i’ve ever watched

hi. now i’m your average cartoon enjoyer who’s nearly a young adult and may i just say, this movie is amazing! however, the only problem is is that i recommend you watch the show of it first, that way you’d understand some references that are brought up in the film. and you know what? here’s another problem with the film. ITS TOO GOOD! i got stabbed in the feels so so many times to count and everything was just perfect. the music, the voice acting, the animation, how they pieces everything together. EVERYTHING was perfect! the age rating is a 9+ mainly due to threat, violence and also a few incy little alien horror stuffs. but hey ho, if you’ve let your child watch alien invasion films then this is definitely suitable for them, trust me. me and my parents watched this and bare in mind, they never watched the show and they still enjoyed it and understood it. so if your child has asked you to watch it with them, don’t hesitate to agree. you’ll love it. go enjoy some quality time with your kid! on a side note for any hardcore, proper rottmnt fans. please give nickelodeon a quick email explaining how this movie was amazing and how the show is AMAZING!!! apparently if this movie does well, they’ll make a new season for the show. and we cannot let go of that chance. we need another season. i know i do ;-; but anyways, this movies great, please do give it a watch, you won’t regret it. enjoy the film! :D ❤️💙💜🧡

3 people found this helpful.
(There is a bit of blood and one curse scene) other than that BEST MOVIE I HAVE EVER SEEN. ITS WAS SO EMOTIONAL, I CRIED LIKE TEN TIMES OR MORE- NO MOVIE HAS EVER MADE ME CRY. THE ANIMATION WAS REMARKABLE 😍😍😭😭. THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN THE BROTHERS IS JUST THE BEST!!!! THIS MOVIE JUST PROVES THAT THIS SHOW NEEDS TO COME BACK!! I LOVE ROTTMNT!!!!! #SAVEROTTMNT #BRINGBACKRISE #SUPPORTROTTMNT.

3 people found this helpful.

Great animation

The animation is fantastic and the movie plot is on point. The fight scenes are amazing too. Keep in mind for the younger ones that there is a little bit of blood in this movie and there are defences to it. But the humor is still there and overall it's a great movie to enjoy with the family or by yourself. Deffinetly one of my favourite movies.

2 people found this helpful.

Great movie

It was honestly an enjoyable movie. Emotional, and the fight scenes were incredible (just like the series). Animation is definitely a strong suit of this movie. Slight language for a tv y7 movie, but not too often.

Amazing movie!

What a wonderful movie! It has a lot of action scenes, humour (because of course, this is is still Rise) and even emotional scenes! I totally recommend it to all the fans of the series. I would say 8+, because of one scary scene where people mutate, but other than that it's alright. Also, if you're an animation fan, you should know that the animation is STUNNING!

1 person found this helpful.

Hope is the ninjas best weapon

The movie is the best thing ever. i love watching tmnt from 2012 and up. i caught one swear word at the beginning of the movie which made me very interested and i enjoyed it sooooooo much!!!