Kid reviews for Runaway Bride

Runaway Bride Poster Image

Good but…

The movie is pretty good, but it becomes boring very quickly as it is so predictable.

One of my favs!!

I love this movie!! My mother and I watched it and we cried and laughed and it was one of my favorite movies ever! A cute chick-flick for moms and daughters of age 14 and up to watch! Nothing inappropriate, no cursing, a couple of sweet kisses. Big cast with Héctor Elizondo, Julia Roberts, Richard Gere, Joan Cusack, and more! The romance between Maggie and Graham (Ike) is so sweet! I totally recommend this movie!! This movie is about a girl Maggie Carpenter who is known for running (and even riding) away from her weddings. Anyway a columnist (Graham) rights about her in one of his papers and ends up coming to her town, where after a while a sweet romance starts and he believes that he is the right guys for her and that she wouldn’t leave him at the altar.

Such a good movie! Sad that the woman always runs away though.

God for any one 9+ who likes a part romance and all comandy

I really liked thus movie it's a cute flick. The only conserns might be kissing and the alchole but it has a good message and the acting is really great!!! :) I deffenetly recomend seeing it as it a movie toy shouldn't miss!!!!! The storey line s that there's this girl who would always go to vet married and she wold end up leaving the guy at the church. In the end youncind out how this one guy who's name I can't remember at the mo wohs her.

not rated for age

REALLY FUNNY

some iffy jokes but nothing you havent heard