Kid reviews for Say Anything

Say Anything Poster Image

It's a great movie

I just watched this movie and I thoroughly enjoyed it. The acting is truly perfect and it's a cute, heartwarming movie about true love. There are also some scenes that really made me laugh really hard. There is language, but no worse than the language that I've heard at my public school. They do have sex, but it's not really shown, and it's shown as a expression of love. There is a scene where some kids get drunk, but that's a scene that occurs in most high school movies. I highly recommend this movie.

Great movie!!!

Excellent movie!!!

A good movie for teens

This is a good movie for teens with a good message and a good storyline. Although it contain scenes with alcohol, it is no more than any other twelve + rated movie. There is very little swearing that i noticed but it does say 'bull****' and 'f***' once or twice. Overall a good movie but does have a mature storyline, which could be hard to follow for young kids.

Read

Rated PG-13: Some Violence, Some Sexuality, and Language

It's Totally Cute

This film is so adorable! First love always makes a good film. The dad is a bit of an ass though. Why would he do that? The sex scenes aren't graphic, but it's a bit iffy. Very good movie. It's such a shame that John Cusack is like old enough to be my father now. He was totally cute in the film and still is now.
i liked it but the sex scenes were a bit uncomfortable to watch especially when you have concerned parentslike mine. but overall it was cute. i loved it!! John Cusack is sooo cute!!