Parent and Kid Reviews on

Our Review

Based on 20 kid reviews

Sort by:

my thoughts...

It's a touching and ultimately tragic tale of the young Tejano star.

1 person found this helpful.

🌸✨Hello fellow friends, hope it helps✨🌸

This was an amazing movie with a very sad ending. Selena does wear a few small tops And there’s kissing between two characters.I learned a lot about Selena from this movie. I love her music, and what happened to her was truly wrong. Keep spreading your love and kindness y’all Until next time, ~👾✨Lynx_Life✨👾

Great film. Very sad but moving.

Amazing and inspiring

I love this movie it brings back a special person who should be remberd and I love selena i miss her I wish she was still alive.

Beautiful and Amazing!

Okay this is the BEST movie I have seen this year, it was beautifully done giving tribute to Selena Quintanilla Perez. It was breathtaking Jennifer Lopez did a amazing job portraying Selena! It was amazing absolutely amazing, Selena does fall in love with a (SPOILER ) Chris which her father disapproves of. And when (SPOILER) when Selena does get shot it is truly heartbreaking , there is no gore shown on screen, just he being carried away in a stretcher and her killer sits sobbing in her car with the gun. It was truly a amazing movie! 100000/10!

Amazing movie!!!!

I have enjoyed this movies since I first watched it, (at a young age), It's sad. It's romantic. It's sweet. And once you see ti, you will enjoy it! Now I will have you know, it could be triggering to others, (they show the actual news footage), but for the most part, its completely okay for children 8-9+!

Selena is a rocket-breaking phenomenon. The best biographical movie in honor of Selena. Jennifer Lopez was phenomenal on this film. The entire cast did an beautiful job. Also loved Rebecca Lee Meza in whom starred as the young Selena. All Selena fans would fall in love with this movie. A truly must watch and own.

Inspiring movie about a music star

I enjoy this movie. I saw it for the first time when I was ten. Selena had such a beautiful singing voice. This movie is inspiring because it encourages never giving up on your talents. The ending is sad because Selena dies. Younger viewers of the movie will probably have questions about her death.

Best Movie I've Ever Seen, But So Sad!

I saw this movie in Spanish class. It's the saddest movie I've ever seen, but so good! It's a really suspenseful, hilarious, and heart-wrenching tale of the Mexican singer Selena's journey to fame. Her music is amazing, and JLo does an amazing portrayal of her. SPOILER ALERT! I was almost in tears at the end when Selena died - they never actually show her being shot, they show her gasping and a rose falling from her hand, then she is seen on a stretcher and it's revealed who murdered her. Your kids will miss a TON if they don't see this movie.