Kid reviews for Seven

Seven Poster Image

Super scarring

Look I absolutely loved this movie but man I almost wished I didn’t see it. The gore didn’t bother me too terribly but it’s the end scene. It left quite a sad and just terrible feeling that is taking way longer than usual to fix. The evil in this film is just so hard to comprehend and imagine it left me scared of what a human could do and I often brush stuff like that off so watch it if you can handle something so deep and dark because it is phenomenal but be prepared for a lot of gory scenes and a brutal ending.

Great movie 🎥

Tbh I didn't really find the movie scary even though I do know that most other people that I know have said they thought it was terrifying so I can't give my opinion on the scare factor. The movie itself was great though. I would recommend this movie to 15+ viewers or mature, younger teens if they've watched several horror movies before. Not a good starting movie to introduce someone to horror. And there is one part of the movie that will stick with me for a while... "What's in the box?"
Great movie but dark

Amazing film, another masterpiece from David Fincher.

The reviewer is wrong, this film is suitable for children aged 13, not anybody younger tough because of it's disturbing gore that children under 13 may not be able to handle. Also he rates it a 3/5 stars which is absolutely incorrect, this film is a masterpiece.

Very graphic and disturbing, but a great movie for those who aren't easily disturbed.

Take it from someone who has seen almost every known movie there is, this movie is one of the most if not the most graphic/disturbing movie in top grossing Hollywood. Though the demented tortures and murders aren't shown, their brutal aftermaths are shown up close and personal. And the full description/story of each one are told in detail. This seems like it wouldn't be that hard to handle, but trust me, the crazy minds behind this movie went above and beyond when thinking of the most disgusting and cringe worthy ways to torture people. (Spoiler: one of the murders involves a prostitute being raped with a strap on that only has a MASSIVE blade on it, isn't that a terrible thought? We see the massive blade strap on, then we get the man who was forced at gunpoint to do the crime talk about his experience in which he says he "fucked her" with the massive blade over and over again to the camera). However, if you have a strong stomach and can handle the truly disturbing elements of this film, then watch it, it's great. It's very well made and it's brought together so beautifully.

Amazing film. Not for younger audiences.

Se7en is such an amazing film. I think that it is honestly one of my favourites. The only problem is, I watched it when I was too young. Not only is the films main theme adult the whole movie is filled with gruesome deaths and gore. Seriously though, watch this movie but wait until your older.

Fantastic film, though extremely graphic scenes

It's a great film, people who are old enough will love the film and the twist reveal, but there are definitely extremely gruesome and graphic scenes of dead bodies and disturbing recounts of disturbing implications. Ending is very, very dark. Only for older teens.

Deadly Sins

Amazing but definitely not for younger audiences

I love this film, but it is incredibly gory and disgusting. There is not much violence but lots of implication to graphic torture. Some sexual content in the form of torture also. It’s extremely tense and the atmosphere that the director has created is uncanny and deeply disturbing. It’s very well made.