Kid reviews for Shaun the Sheep Movie

Shaun the Sheep Movie Poster Image

Tons of barn-animal fun in sweet stop-motion adventure.

1 person found this helpful.

NOT for 3 year olds!

So my 3 year old girl is very interestedin farm animal fun so Iet her watch Shawn the Sheep movie.(I've never watched this). Big mistake! She screamed when the villian named Richard came on screen my child screamed and said he looked REALLY SCARY I didn't think he was that scary. Then Richard said he was coming for whoever was watching. Now my child has to sleep in my bed which means I have to sleep under it and every time I'm close to falling asleep my child screams out "RICHARD IS COMING RICHARD IS COMING!!!!!!!!"

Funny and appropriate!

Shaun the sheep is a great movie for little kids! It includes lots of farm animals and it’s soo funny! The only thing that can seem a litte scary is the animal control officer, but it’s a happy ending in the end anyways.

I think this is the best movie ever! I watch it all the time and it never gets old. I would definitely recommend this movie.

Funny Fun

This movie is the funniest and the best movie I've ever seen!!!!!! But as being just 8, I had to skip a few parts. I don't wan to spoil the movie, but then again, it is good to know what the scary parts are. Well, there was this bad guy, who I don't know much about because I skipped most of his scenes. So anyway, he's scary because he captures animals and imprisons them. But except for that, it's the best movie I've ever seen!!!! I really like the movie because it shows a nice, sweet story, and honestly, for me, I'm a sensitive kid and I get scared much easier than most people do. And I also have a fear to a certain kind of music and picture. It's sort of when it's wiggle. Like what they do to show a dream or nightmare. And because of having that fear I almost had to skip the best part of the whole movie. But don't worry, I got to watch it. Anyway, it shows a story of funniness, falling off your chair laughter, and because of Ardman's films I'm creating my own characters and animating them. And it's also a really sweet story. Also, at first you might not really think of it as a good movie, but when it comes to the end you realize that it is nothing but the best movie you have ever seen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It gave me nightmares when I was 3

don't let your 3 year old watch it. I legit have a phobia of shaun the sheep from all the nightmares I had

Scary but funny.

It was a scary movie but very funny. Is not recommended for children who have not seen violence.

Creepy

When I watched this, it haunted by life and gave me puppet-phobia. :(

Fun, pretty much flawless film for all ages

I'm really quite surprised I enjoyed this film so much. I watched this at cinemas, first with my friend (a few years older than me), then with my little sister and we thought it was thoroughly enjoyable. It is a heartwarming, hilarious, inoffensive, almost moving adventure that will appeal to all ages. Nothing offensive here other than some tension.