Kid reviews for Signs

Signs Poster Image

Signs is a great movie, one of my favorites. the story is very good but you would have to see it to really know what I'm talking about. It throws some comedy in there as well. one of the kids is freaking adorable.

1 person found this helpful.

This is the movie that you have to watch

This so the movie that changed me im so glad I was shown this masterpiece of film This review will tell you things you should know signs is a film about a family and aliens face to face I will not spoil anything but the movie breaks the rule of not killing dogs TWICE so that’s one this film is scary but it’s not like saw, micheal myers, Friday the 13th but there is one scene that will shake your children if their under 13 but if you can understand the message it can really teach a lesson

Suspenseful Sci-Fi

This is one of my first thriller movies and I loved it! So the the animation for the alien is not the best, but so what? I was impressed by the craft of the story and plot. The characters were very intriguing and the kids were so cute. I also enjoyed the comedic relief. If the desire to watch something to give you the chills, but not gross out or bring on nightmares, this is the film!

Awesomest movie!

Such a great movie some semi-spooky scenes but not a horror at all. great movie and defenitly a must watch. more enjoyable for tweens,teens,and adults. had the cutest little girl ever!

Amazing but scary movie

This movie is very good! It is probably one of my favorite movies of all time, and I watch a lot of movies. A lot. It is pretty creepy at times, but you don't usually see what scares the characters. You just see their expressions and how they react to it. Which makes it even scarier. I was sitting on the edge of my seat just waiting for the alien to jump out of the crops while they were walking through. Super creepy but not very violent. A young boy kills his dog because the dog turned violent. The killing is not seen. You just see a knife handle in the dog and a man pulls it out with a little blood. A woman gets pinned to a tree by a truck but you don't see it happen. A man slices off an aliens fingers with a large knife. Not actually super graphic but still disturbing. Water gets spilled on an alien causing large burns to appear. The burns look sorta gross and may disturb younger viewers. There is nothing inappropriate, except mention of toes getting licked by beautiful women. But it will go over younger kids heads. Their is mention of Catholic faith, which adds to the depth of the characters. Language was pretty infrequent. Hell said once or twice. A$$ said once. Sh!t and bullish!t each said once. Someone confesses that they said the F word and a few other swears but the F word is not actually said. A few insults are said, including douche bag. But overall language is infrequent and mild. I think this movie would be ok for 12+ but know your child before taking them to see this movie

SIGNS!!!!

First horror film I ever watched when I was 8 and I absolutely loved it, super good film, a little cheesy, especially the ending but other than that, this is my favorite M. Night film (yes I liked this better than Sixth Sense) And Split is just as good as this movie to me. I really recommend this film for everybody that is into sci-fi horror.

Good

It was a good movie

awesome movie, almost no violence

signs is a great movie for tweens and adolescents. there is almost not blood at all. there is one scene where the main character cuts off the finger of an alien (very little blood shown) there is a flash back to the wires death, there is no blood but its very much implied that she was cut in half, being held up by the end of a car and a tree. the son in the family stabs the dog on accident, but only the dogs body with a sharp object in it is shown (no blood, the dog whines in the distance but the kill scene is not shown) the son has asthma (spoilers ahed) and need the end is in the arms of the alien, he almost dies due to an asthma attack, but is not killed. this scene might be intense for young ones. he almost dies agin due to another asthma attack in the basement after almost being captured by an alien, another intense scene. this movie is fine for kids in the area of 10, my younger brother who is 8 saw the intense scenes and was scared for about a week, so keep the kids away until the double digits.

Very mediocre

This movie is fine. Surprisingly quirky with some laugh out loud moments. Don't show your kid if they're easily spooked, but not really scary at all. Ages 11 or 12+.

Incredible but suspenseful

DO NOT listen to any 1 star reviews on this movie! It’s so good, but if your kid can’t handle suspense you should wait to let the watch it.