Kid reviews for Single All the Way

Single All the Way Poster Image

Horrible Movie, NOT WORTH YOUR TIME

Sickening to see this type of romance on display for everyone, including children. If you or your child does not support Democratic regimes or the new agenda, stear clear. Keep your children safe from the sad media in the world.

Ho ho ho

Literally like all the other Netflix Christmas movies- you know what’ll happen but it’s still sweet.

It's an Apple ad

It has its funny moments and a nice Hallmark-style storyline, but the whole thing was basically an ad for Apple.

Hallmark like Netflix Christmas movie

I kinda enjoyed this silly mess of a movie. It was your typical falling in love in a small town on Christmas Eve movie. Some parts were a little chaotic and it felt like the writers wanted to include everything they thought of. There are some references to alcohol and the two love interests do sleep in the same bed as friends before they get together. There is nothing sexual content though. Overall a fun Christmas movie and I liked that the movie was not about a gay person coming out or homophobia, just a cute love story.

Cute movie, predictable romcom format.

I watched this with a friend and thought it was really cute and would be perfectly comfortable watching it with my mom. The characters are fun, but the bottom line is, if you don't like romcoms you probably won't like it. As far as content there are adults casually drinking wine and beer, but not getting drunk. There are a few long-ish, like 3-5 second, kisses.