Parent reviews for Skyfall

Skyfall Poster Image

Great Movie.

This movie is absolutely one of the best Bonds out there other than some others. There is lots of violence but it is good graphics and has a great storyline. Language is iffy because of M, but other than that there is not a lot. Sex isn't bad not much I could see. Hope this helped you
1 person found this helpful.

Good

Lots of action and great acting

We watched this movie with our 9 year old son who loves action movies. One of the best bond movies. Great dialogue and we loved the cars! Xavier Bardem is great as Mr. Evil.

A very good "new" Bond-movie

Despite of Ian Fleming's original portray of James Bond, who was born in 1920 or 1921 (according to two different biographies), the movie is set on today's world. James Bond, aged well, or simply reborn, still fits well to the story in the modern world. It also refers to Bond's origins, which are not much brought up before in any of earlier Bond-movies. There are only two little references to sex, mediocre amount of bad language and some drinking. Perhaps the scariest scene in the movie is where the main villain exposes his damaged mouth and teeth. There are a lot of violence in the movie, but nothing excessive, as usual in the Bond-movies. In my opinion, this movie is not among the most children-friendly Bond-movies, but it's nothing extreme either.

Flawed but satisfying bond film is mature. 15+

Bond forcibly has intercourse with a former sex slave, and engages in sex with other women. The violence is bloody and very brutal for a PG-13 film. The F-Word is used.