Kid reviews for Sleepless in Seattle

Sleepless in Seattle Poster Image

Sleepless in Seattle is a cute romcom. The story is centered around a widower who is forced onto a radio talk show after his son says "he needs a new wife." Theres a few sexual references, and brief bad language. Overall teens and adults alike will enjoy this lighthearted romance.

Must-watch RomCom

I watched this for my after-school film club and loved it! Barley any cursing, and not much sexual stuff. Meg Ryan and Tom Hanks make a cute couple on the screen, and everyone else must think so too, because they just keep casting them together! This is a heartwarming story of a man and a woman who do what it takes and eventually fall in love. They do leave their lovers behind, though. Sam had a girlfriend, whom he broke up with, and Annie breaks up with her fiancee, who is played by Bill Pullman! Loved this so much, definetly 6-7+

Cute But Not Stunning Nora Ephron Romcom

Meg Ryan and Tom Hanks in a love-at-first-sound relationship going across the US from Chicago to Seattle to New York. More dramatic than funny.

Best Romance Movie I've Seen

One of my favorite movies. It's a very happy romantic, and is clean and cute for anyone.

sleepless in seattle is a must see for lovers

this was a good and outsanding movie it was well done and the music is wonderful good choice for a date night movie night

Tom Hanks Luvr!

Saw it with my mom, and as a big Tom Hanks fan, a good movie. Some teens may be turned off by the fact that it's not a "current" movie, but I really liked Sleepless, and they should watch it!

Perfect for Anyone-- Kids to Adults!

This movie is so sweet! I love it. The music is amazing and so is the acting. There are a couple of mentions of sex, mostly by the widower's son. A few swear words are present, but nothing outrageous. Aside from that, I think that both adults and kids can enjoy this movie.

Classic Chick Flick

Great movie kids will love! Two "s" words one go****mn brief sexual references.

pretty good

pretty good romance movie.

Slow.

Not the worst romance film, but not the best, either.