Parent reviews for Snow Day

Snow Day Poster Image

great family movie

its really good

a fine feel good movie.

and its fun to watch and its cute to.

Not For the Younger Set

Our elementary school principal recommended this for the 3rd-grade holiday party. Some kids got scared and the teacher decided it wasn't OK and had the kids watch "Zootopia" instead. The snow plow driver is scary. The teen dating stuff is really stalker-ish. Be prepared to talk to your kids about appropriate dating behavior as well as snowplow safety after this.

Slow

Based on other reviews and ratings I thought it would be appropriate for my boys ages 5 and up. Unfortunately I spent too much time fast forwarding through scenes of a teenage girl with tight tops that showed too much! Not worth the hastle and awkwardness!!

Parents need to know...

Parents should know that a teenage girl is presented as the fantasy girl for the local teenage boys. She is first seen with a midriff, tight sweater. Then she is sean with a nipple revealing white tank top. Later she is in a bathing suit. I think some parents like to know when a kids movie has an objectified teen girl in it.

cool movie!

cool movie i liked it nice

I love it when school gets cancled!

I seen ''Snow Days,'' and I loved it! I recommand this movie to watch around Thanksgiving, Christmas, snow days, and during the summer.