Parent reviews for Son of the Mask

Son of the Mask Poster Image

Horrible! not for 12 or under!

Should have been rated PG-13! This turned out to be a real disappointment. I am not an overly cautious parent, but this movie is terrible. I am not letting my 15 year old watch either. He hated it.

One of the Worst

This was a torturous experience not only is it clearly not for kids but it thinks it is but it is god-awful. STAY AWAY!!!!!

So bad

So dumb, loud, awful. Not funny, inappropriate, and to much drinking. Don't take the child, no matter what age, don't even take yourself...

Bad

The s--- bomb made me turn it off... Very stupid movie.

HATED IT!

Just wrong.

This was the dumbest movie I've seen in a very long time. The rest of the movie goers in the theatre apparently agreed. No one laughed at the gags, and I overheard a child say to their parents, "Let's go home NOW!" Some others were crying as some scenes were abit frightning for kids. My 5 yr old son thought it was a hoot but he did ask about the violence in one part between a man and woman. I cringed in my seat when that happened, it simply wasn't necessary, just stupid, stupid stupid. Please save your money on this one. Watching your toilet flush would be alot more family friendly than this mess.

A fun lighthearted film!

This film was a solid, lighthearted, fun film, that works well with kids. Yeah, there's a wee bit of violence, but it's cartoon violence, so it's nothing that bad. Neither the plot nor the action are too complicated for a kid to follow, so they're definitely not going to get lost watching this movie. Overall, it's something the kids can enjoy!