Kid reviews for Son of the Mask

Son of the Mask Poster Image

waste of time

Terrible sequel. Empty, boring, ridiculous.

Rubbish

The worst movie there is!

Childish, crude, unintentionally scary, and one of the worst movies I've ever seen.

Son Of The Mask is a movie. AND I HATE IT Language(2/5): "Damn" and "hell", and mild insults. Sex(4/5): Quite strong for a PG. The Mask has sex with his wife, and the beginning and aftermath are seen, and we see his sperms are seen going into her eggs in a cartoon scene, and since his sperms were infused with The Mask, the baby turns into a wise-cracking, creepy, crude, childish, and violent creature. Innuendo about adultery, pregnancy, farts, poop, pee, scares, and more. Drinking, Drugs, And Smoking(1/5): Drinking at parties. Violence(4/5): Tons of cartoon violence with lots of scary images including broken jaws, creepy smiles, bees, attacks, car crashes, and a horrifying baby trying to kill his dad or make him insane, and a horrifying dog trying to kill the baby, with his eyes falling out once. Babies are seen being born at a fast pace, and they all grow into screaming vampires with the appearance of a child in a fantasy scene. A man attacks his wife. People are transformed into horrible creatures. Positive Messages: No. Positive Role Models And Representations: No. Highlight: N/A Lowlight: EVERYTHING Watching Experience: The first film I hated with a passion at a young age. Quality(opinionated): Other than After Earth, Jack And Jill and Twilight, this is the worst film I've ever seen. There is no remote enjoyment from this experience, and the only good thing is that it inspired me to criticize movies. It has unlikable characters, annoying cinematography, unspeakable editing, mediocre writing, and the worst CGI effects I have EVER SEEN, by far. Stay away from this garbage. (My rating) PG For sequences of crude, childish/humorous action violence throughout, scary/intense images, brief language, and depiction of suggestive sexual humor.

Don't even try watching. Unless you feel like it.

This trash is a crap ball of gunk, plastic, bad cgi, and stale broccoli.

A stupid movie

This was a very stupid movie it was the most horrible movie ever it didn't make any sense and had very bad acters

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

The sequel. I was looking so forward to watching this, when I came to watching a horrendous motion picture. I didn't like this movie at all. The acting was bad, the story was bad, and the special effects, ugh! They did worst than 1995 The Mask.

Please god, Why?

I loved the Jim Carey original, it was the first proper comedy movie I watched. This was the Last for a while, the plot was so strange, the performances so bad, the cgi so awful, the visuals so oddly terrifying. It destroyed me inside. Worst comedy I’ve ever seen, worst sequel I’ve ever seen, worst movie I’ve ever seen! Oh yeah, and it went on for SO long. Believe me when I say, it makes me wanna cry (and die) whenever I think about it. This is the cartoon from hell.

best film of all time

i totally loved this film i loled so firkin hard i was very engaged in the amzing storie

best movie ever

I just want to try to get people to look at this and say hey this has a five star review it must be great

Awful and odd