Parent reviews for Spider-Man: No Way Home

Spider-Man: No Way Home Poster Image

Fun Movie

This was a fun movie to watch, especially if you have seen all of the most recent spiderman movies. For younger viewers: skip the 1st scene in the apartment as sexual references are mentioned. Also, skip the fighting scene after the villains leave Happy's apartment, the display of violence and death is much more graphic than any previous film of the trilogy. Beyond those two scenes, the rest of the film was fun and contained just typical superhero/villain fighting.

7 people found this helpful.

3 people found this helpful.

Suitable for 8+ and up!

I think it's suitable for kids age 8 and up! The movie is AWESOME!!!
1 person found this helpful.

A few swear words and the word sex 2Xs

It was good! I really liked the movie as a whole. I only wish in the beginning when Spiderman and MJ come back to his room after everyone goes a bit crazy finding out Peter Parker is Spiderman, Aunt May mentioned the word sex twice. That was annoying. Since he’s standing in his underwear. Otherwise, it did have some swearing but nothing that’s super horrible. My 9yo is a huge Spiderman fan so he had a surprise special day just him and mom watching it in 3D @4pm on opening day. I could tell he got a little bored in the middle with all of the storyline. It’s 2.5 hrs with previews. It has plenty of action and people punching others in the face. I think it might have been a bit more violent then the others. In parts of the movie Spiderman is bleeding on his face and you feel bad for him. Towards the end someone dies and it’s sad; so between the fighting and that I wouldn’t take a child who isn’t ready to see / comprehend that emotionally. But if you think your kid can handle it they’ll love the movie! Oh! And the end credits has a stinger and it’s a drunk guy. After the credits the stinger is about Dr Strange

1 person found this helpful.
It was a great movie, my kids enjoyed watching it. It was an interesting and special time. I recommend everyone to watch it and have fun.

AMAZING FOR THE WHOLE FAM

It was amazing. My kids absolutely loved it! Spiderman is a home favorite!

This was an amazing film. My just turned 8 year old, 12 year old and 17 years olds all loved it, as did I aged 46. A fantastic film for the whole family.

Fun for teenage Spiderman fans

I watched this with my husband and 15 year old daughter and we all really enjoyed it, but there's no way I would watch this with my other kids (2, 5, and 8). Like most superhero/Marvel movies, there is a lot of violence and one graphic death scene in which viewers watch the person die in Spiderman's arms. Also there is a fair amount of swearing and one suggestive scene right at the beginning which isn't for younger eyes. If your teen is a preexisting Spiderman fan and you've watched the previous two movies, it's likely that they'll enjoy this continuation of the series. However, I would not watch it with a kid under 13 or one that hasn't already watched the first two Spiderman movies, because the plot would be tough to grasp. Overall, I enjoyed this one and 15 did, too, but I wouldn't be watching with a younger kid or one that is sensitive to violence.

Might want to edit or fast forward past a few parts for little ones.

On the digital billboard, Mysterio says “Spiderman’s name is Peter Parker. Peter then says “what the F” but doesn’t complete the word. Aunt Mae breaks up with the guy at the door. After you hear a rustling and some moans and groans coming from the bedroom, Peter and MJ are in the bedroom. Peter in underwear and no shirt. Aunt Mae assumes they were “you know what” and they try to explain it away as that's what was not what was happening. MJ runs to close the front condo green door. Aunt Mae says I didn’t know you were so awkward about having S** Peter. Passion kiss at end with Peter and MJ.

SUPERHERO EXTRAVAGANZA!!!

Superhero extravaganza! Spider-Man NWH didn't meet my expectations, it exceeded them. The most emotionally resonant MCU film so far. This movie is worth every excruciating moment we had to wait. The visuals, the score, the emotions, the story, and ofc the fan-service. This film understands spider-man fans like no other spider-man film before it. Truly a celebration of the most beloved character in the best way possible!