Kid reviews for Spy Kids 2: The Island of Lost Dreams

Spy Kids 2: The Island of Lost Dreams Poster Image

Great and it lives up to the original

I really like this sequel and think it's almost as good as the original; but I prefer the 1st one a bit more though.

EASILY the worst in the franchise

It was aight, but (in my opinion) the worst.

1 bad word s--t

This movie is the best but they say "you're so full of s--t"

Borrrrrrrrring

I watched it for family movie night and it is not worth your time. It has a BAD PLOT.

A bit scary

This movie was a fine adventurous movie to watch. It was funny and yet a bit scary. The most scary part for me was the skeletons coming alive. This will be fine for young ones but not as much for older ones(like 13 year old). I think this movie good and fun to watch!

My Childhood Movie!

I watched this movie when I was just TWO years old and I LOVED IT!!! I did not get scared of the monsters and it was so funny. Everyday I would come home from school and watch it. My parents and my older sister got annoyed. Your children will love it!

Oh shiitake mushrooms!

I love the Spy Kids series. So much. This movie was definitely one of my favorites, although my very favorite was the 3rd one. There is a tiny bit of drinking but no one actually gets drunk. Just some champagne poisoned with sleeping- whatever. The swearing will fly by younger kid's heads when Carmen says to Gary You are so full of shiitake mushrooms. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is because the special effects are kind of cheesy but hey, this was made a while back! Overall it's a great movie.

Best Of Spy Kids Series

Spy Kids 2 is way better than all of the other ones (especially the 3rd movie!). Kids 6-16 will love this movie and want to watch it again and again! Best part of all: It's on Netflix Streaming System so you can watch right from your electronic device! Overall, a great movie!

VERY GOOD

I think everyone should watch this as this is an adventure story[a quest]. This helps children's minds become more stimulated and it helps them in there literacy skills.

Spy Kids 2

This movie brings back your favorite characters, Juni and Carmen as they set off on a mission to the Island of Dreams. Unfortunately, their enemies, Gary and Gerti Giggles, are also going there. Their father, Donagon Giggles, is trying to steal the transmooker, a device that can shut down any electric gadget and more. Juni and Carmen have to stop the Giggles, but it isn't that easy. There are abnormal creatures, skeletons that come to life, and worse - they can't use their gadgets. But, with their brilliant minds, they're sure they'll win! An important message of this movie is that your mind is one of the best gadgets ever. It is easily the best Spy Kids yet! I very strongly recommend this movie and think it deserves more than Netflix rates it. It has plenty of laughs and a great show of bravery. Once again, I very strongly recommend it!