Kid reviews for Spy Kids

Spy Kids Poster Image

Just the right combination of fantasy and comedy.

1 person found this helpful.

Meh

It is poorly done and only mildly entertaining but ok for kids

Spy Kids

Pretty solid film, but there is one scene where the mom of the kids whispers into the dads ear to persuade him. This is a bit sexual.

Really Overrated

This movie is very boring and bad. The sister character is annoying and unlikable. This is one of the most overrated and boring movies I’ve ever seen.

First in the franchise was great!

AMAZING film, but bewarned of one almost 4 letter word.

Spy Kids was my favorite movie as a kid, and I still love it today. I used to watch it all the time when I was younger. This movie has a lot of great role models. Yes, it's a little stupid, but overall it was very ahead of its time. It has good representation (strong female leads, Hispanic family) a good plot, and it's enjoyable to watch. I strongly recommend this movie for all ages. Some younger kids could be startled by the fooglies and they could not understand the plot.

GREAT. Six year olds can really enjoy this amazing film. Even the grown up spies are GREAT. Yeah suitable for six and over.

Great show for younger families!

Older kids will probably find this boring and/or babyish, but it's a great movie for families with younger kids. There aren't a lot of age appropriate action movies for young kids, and this is one of the few. Other Action Movie Series for younger kids: - Three ninjas - Spy Kids - Baby geniuses

PLEASE WATCH THIS MOVIE

This movie is the most fantastic thing ever. It makes my life worth living and it motivates me to get up in the mornings. If you want to be a happy person, please watch this movie. It will not let you down unless you are one of those snooty 12 year olds who think it's a "baby movie". Just a message to those snooty 12 year olds, GET OVER YOURSELVES AND JUST WATCH THE MOVIE.