Kid reviews for Superbad

Superbad Poster Image

Definitely a lot of adult content but kids no a lot more than you parents think...

This is a great comedy with some hilarious but adult content. I don't think it's too adult for a mature 15 or 16 year old to handle though. A lot of parents don't understand that basically 99% of teens this age have already been exposed to all of this content and most teens are perfectly able to handle seeing it in a movie because they've already been exposed to this content multiple times. Sure there are sexual references and a few images but do you really think teens haven't seen or heard about this stuff yet? Excellent movie for older teens and for those of you saying it's misogynistic, it's a comedy. It's not glorifying misogyny. It's making fun of our situation which is exactly what the intent of most comedy is. If you can't take jokes in a comedy as jokes then I don't think comedies are the movies for you.
1 person found this helpful.
This movie should be censored for the excess of inappropriate things for teenagers. This movie has a lot of adult humor jokes, and this movie is not for any child. Only adults over 18 can see this movie and the reason is because of the excess of adult content and drinking and drugs.

love this movie slayyy

this is my favorite movie at the moment tbh, it’s super funny! i’ve watched it with my mom and my boyfriend, and they both laughed during the movie. i probably wouldn’t watch it with my dad unless it’s the tv version though, because it would definitely be awkward to watch sex scenes with my dad haha probably recommended 14+ maybe even 15+ should watch it, it just depends on maturity.

Very Funny but a lot of adult humor.

Really funny!! This is a great movie although it contains lots of adult humor. If you are 14 or 13 I would say this film is okay to watch but if would be very uncomfortable to watch around any parents. 😬

Very Funny but a lot of adult humor.

Tall Guy,Fat Guy and Idiot Guy

the Tall Guy and Fat Guy’s best friend is the Idiot Guy and I have seen this trope in Drillbit Taylor(2008).

watched at 8 years old HILARIOUS LOL

best movie ever lots of adult jokes tho

Super funny!

This movie was hilarious! Contained some sex references but there was never any nudity. Lots of language but by this age most children are already exposed to these types of things through school, home or friends. In the end, there are good messages!

Great movie

Fun for teens and tweens