All teen and kid member reviews for Swept Away

Not yet rated
Teen, 17 years old Written byKoOkYMoNsTa234 April 9, 2008

SWEPT AWAY how was this supposed to be bad?

I personally enjoyed Madonna's film SWEPT AWAY. If they toned down the language and one specific scene (in which I discuss later) this could have easily been a legit PG-13. Whoever wrote this script must have had an 16 year old vocabulary and terrible language. The only bad part was a rape scene. PePe and Abby are running around and he tries to go down on her but she gets up, smacks him, and them kicks him in the wrong place. She them runs/falls away as he screams and runs/falls to her. As they both roll down a hill together, he says "You b*tch! You obey me! Now let's see..." and he rips her bikini bottom down as she thrashes and screams. Then (thrusting [we hear him moan, her scream, and his legs moving up and down]) he says "What will you say now?!? Yes? Yes!?! Yes!?!" She starts to obviously climax and she says "Yes! Yes!" and then he gets off her and screams "NO! that is the answer" and she starts to sob. That was quite disturbing to me. Also there is a passionate love scene, with no nudity. I loved it!

Teen, 17 years old Written byPrincessCharmed797 December 19, 2012