All teen and kid member reviews for Tangled

Kid, 12 years old Written bystarwars reviewer November 26, 2010

I know logic does not apply to Disney, but what the....

I saw this today, and it was really good, but the logic was... flawed. First, before my review: SPOILERS!!!! IF YOU WANT SURPRISE FROM THE MOVIE, DO NOT READ!!!!
Now, my first point is, how does a piece of the sun turn into a flower? How does this sun flower respond to a human singing? How did everyone know it healed people? Why did the old lady sing to it the first time she saw it? Why did it pass on to Repunzel from her mom? Why did its healing power last for over 18 years? Is Repunzel knew that her hair made you young, how did she not notice that her "mom" was using it all the time? If she was always in a tower, how did she even know men and other people existed? Why didn't Repunzel realize she looked nothing like the old lady? So mony questions! Still this is a really cute film. I loved it! Thanks for reading!

Kid, 12 years old Written byjck123 April 16, 2011

Best! Movie! Ever!

Ohmygoodnes!!!! I love this movie so much. There are some "scary" parts, but its a DISNEY movie, for crying out loud. Which brings me to my next point. This is not your normal Disney movie. It is very deep, with a villan that is, in the main charector's eyes, "the good guy". Its hard to explain without giving anything away. But, despite the deepness, the movie is AMAZING for little kids, and teens, too. Beforewarned, it is a musical. My brother saw this and was like, i hate musicals. But he stayed, and he agrees, the movie is amazing! So, this truely is a movie for the whole family, teens and all. Much better than we expected.

Teen, 15 years old Written byTacoBall March 22, 2011

Thoroughly enjoyable for kids and adults, few creepy parts

The animation is amazing in Tangled, and I love how the characters (Rapunzel) defy stereotypes. The story moves quickly and there are many funny as well as suspenseful parts. Overall an exciting adventure for families, with a catchy and memorable soundtrack that my sisters (6 and 11) are still singing months after we watched it. There are some creepy parts with Mother Gothel that might be too scary for very young kids (especially the scene near the end when the glass breaks and Mother Gothel disappears), and Rapunzel and Flint almost drown, but then again there are creepy witch characters in all the princess movies, so not a huge concern.

Teen, 16 years old Written bybluelego94 December 10, 2010

AWESOME MOVIE (and yes I am 16)

Well I do have to say it starts out pretty good with a couple funny parts. Then it just keeps getting better. I have to say this is my favorite child/family movie ever. It was a good story with a lot of funny parts. I would reccomend it to pretty much everyone. I might even go see it again. Hoped this helped.

Teen, 14 years old Written byLittle movie freak November 16, 2010

Wonderfully funny and creative Disney film that brought you Enchanted and the director of Bolt

I hope that Disney's Tangled is a wonderfully funny and creative(fairy tale)film! It looks very funny,and the movies' animation looks pretty creative since it is the same studio and director(Byron Howard)of Bolt and the makers/studio that brought you the Amy Adams,Patrick Dempsey Disney fairy tale/princess film Enchanted.Disney's Tangled is just as good of a movie you're likely to see the holiday season since The Chronicles Of Narnia:The Voyage Of The Dawn Treader-Rated:PG-Some frightening images and fantasy action!
Tangled is Rated PG-Brief Mild Violence.Tangled SHOULD be Rated PG-Some fantasy action/peril,some rude humor,and brief language.Sadly this is NOT the case.Overall I predict/believe that Disney's Tangled will be a wonderfully funny,smart,witty,successful,and a creative Disney family fairy tale adventure that the whole family will enjoy! ?A-

Teen, 13 years old Written byBroadwayLady June 14, 2011

Not below teens!!!

To all those teens out there with younger siblings- watch this movie with the family!!! It's a cute movie with lots of depth and humor that we don't consider, well, stupid.

Kid, 8 years old November 15, 2011

Tangled

It's perfect

Teen, 15 years old Written byKLitty May 31, 2011

Really good movie

Teen, 13 years old Written byiamfairymonkey May 5, 2011

Everyone should love it, but kids 4- may not be able to understand the plot.

I loved it so much, I think it's one of my favorite Disney movies of all time! It's very enjoyable, even for me (,by the way, I'm 13). The horse, Maximus, acts like a dog, and the chameleon doesn't really look like a chameleon at all, but I think that's what makes it good. When I watched 'Tangled' with my friend's 3 year old sister, she said she didn't like it. I suppose she didn't because she couldn't really understand the whole 'floating lanterns' thing and Flynn Rider connected to the Rapunzel because he stole her crown. Still, it is a very Disney movie, and if you don't like Disney, don't watch it!

Kid, 10 years old Written bySel Gomez Forever21 December 19, 2010

ONE OF THE BEST MOVIES IN MY LIFE

Such a good movie, it was better then I expected it to be. Rapunzel is a great role model, but the Mother ( Fake mother, whose real name is mother Gothel ) is just mean and a little creepy toward the end. I like it when Flynn freaked out about Rapunzel's glowing and healing hair. A great movie for the whole family.

Kid, 12 years old Written byflower darling December 24, 2011

leap frog

i really don't see this movie before i was 8 yrs. old and now i see now the story of tangled with rapunzel

Teen, 14 years old Written byMeaghin November 29, 2011

If I've whatched it 17 times its going to be good!

This is the BEST movie in the WORLD!!!! I've seen it 17 times and counting. This movie is definately a keeper! I know most of the words in this movie and the people on here make it sound horrible!

Teen, 13 years old Written bymrbookworm01 September 9, 2011

Really Good!

I finally got to see this movie on Starz and I thought it was pretty good. It has a couple of scenes that might be a bit intense for little kids, but nothing too bad. Good for kids 6+ Violence: Some mildly violent fight scenes and chases and some scary scenes Sex: Some mild flirting, hand holding, and kissing. Drinking: A restaurant scene shows some thugs that act "drunk", but most young kids won't notice.

Kid, 12 years old Written byBlueRocks360 May 3, 2011

Impressive

See Disney? STICK TO CLASSICS BECAUSE YOURE AWESOME AT IT!!! I thought that this movie was going to be like a little girl movie, but when I saw this with my friends, we all loved it and didn't think it was babyish at all. Sad to hear this is their last princess movie for awhile.

Teen, 13 years old Written byJustino4 April 24, 2011

Great Kids Movie

Although the violence and blood might scare young children, it is a great kids movie.

Teen, 14 years old Written byFun4Me December 1, 2011

going old school disney fun

i like it! we need more movies like this.

Kid, 12 years old Written bydjbunny December 19, 2010

Tangled: Cute, Funny, Sweet

OMG I saw the movie with my lil sis and she was freaked out about Madame Gothel (sis is five) but i thought the movie was incredible and sweet...it was so awesome! one of my fav movies next to karate kid. Really sweet, i totally recommend it, but maybe not to sensitive five year olds

Teen, 15 years old Written byektas December 15, 2011

nonsense for teens

its a very kidish movie and 12 up age kids will hate this movie and 10 below kids will love it i think so but i am not sure

Kid, 10 years old Written bySammy Keyes November 27, 2010

Why you should and shouldn't watch Tangled...

You should DEFINITELY go see this movie!! Here are some reasons why...1. It's Disney's 50th 2. It's a. Hilarious and b. Exciting! 3. It has very good music and songs 4. Every seen holds a funny part and exciting part. I would give it a total A+!! It is also something most adults find funny and NOT boring. This is one movie I strongly think you should see unless... you have a child who would not understand that Rapunzel shouldn't listen to her fake mother.... Otherwise it's a great movie the whole family will enjoy. It runs 100min.

Teen, 13 years old Written byilovecheer January 2, 2011

tangled

Silly and unrealistic. My friend made me watch it.
Oh, another thing, it's very confusing!! The story is really complicated, you need to pay a lot of attention to really understand it.