Kid reviews for That's My Boy

That's My Boy Poster Image

WAY TO MUCH SEX AND SWEARING

There is so much sex and swearing in this comedy film, though it did make me laugh once or twice. LANGUAGE- 5/5 there is swearing in nearly every sentence; f**k, f***ing, motherf***er, c**k, d**k, c**ksucker, b***h, s**t and so much more SEX- 5/5 non stop sex; masturbation, d**k size, a student gets a teacher pregnant, teacher and kid shown having sex (nudity and moaning), strip clubs, very revealing clothes ad lots of sex talk (even between a teacher and a kid)

Just sexual

This movie gave me and my friends weird feelings heading home. Lots of language. Sexual content. Nudity. Some violence. Just not for the whole family

OMG!

No, no and NO. A 13 years old boy having crush on his teacher, then making love with her, which in the end causes pregnancy is just DISGUSTING! The whole movie is inappropriate and full with adult jokes and activities. There is a bunch of nudity in this movie and swearing is almost every 5 seconds. I don't know if it's funny, because of the maturity in this movie. If you REALLY want to watch this movie then go watch it, but I wouldn't recommend. I wish I hadn't watched this movie until I was 18.

That's my boy

First Adam sandler played donny berger in this flim and his son named hal sal Berger aka todd Peterson played played Andy samberg

THATS MY BOY MOVIE REVIEW

THIS FILM IS A FILM ABOUT A KID HE HAS SEX WITH HIS TEACHER I THEN HAS A KID 30 YEARS LATER HIS SON IS HAVING A WEDDING AND HIS SEES HIS DAD HIS GIVES HIM LECTURES ABOUT THE PAST INCLUDING ONE HE WENT TO BEACH HE GOT TO DRUNK SO HE HAD HIS 8 YEAH OLD SONG DRIVE HIM HOME AND I CAN’T SAY MORE WITHOUT SPOILERS

Underrated Adam Sandler movie

One of Adam Sandler’s most underrated movies. If you want to see Adam Sandler at his raunchiest then this is the movie for you.

Hilarious

One of my favourite movies!!!! It’s hilariously amazing however I would say that I don’t know if the movie would attract adults. I think that it’s most suited for teenagers even though it’s got a lot of swearing, sex, drugs and alcohol. It handles this topics in a humorous light not a dark and heavy way. It great!!!

I probably shouldn't have watched it but it was really funny.

I watched this when I was 12 and still found it funny, but because of the sexual jokes and content and swearing it should probably be 15+.

Ew this movie was horrible

This movie was terrible, don't bother. I literally didn't get further than the first 10 minutes. Ew. I stopped at the bit where the guy starts throwing chairs around the tax collectors office.