Kid reviews for The Adventures of Elmo in Grouchland

The Adventures of Elmo in Grouchland Poster Image

eek, really scary

It had a positive message and characters, most of them, but the villain was pretty scary . My 3 year old sister got so scared at the helicopter scene that she ran out of the room screaming and crying. (It also gave me night mares,and I'm in the 7th grade). The overall message was: be friends with each other.

Too frightening

The villain was truly frightening for our youngster who is less timid than most.

not rated for age

DO NOT LET LITTLE KIDS SEE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this movie would be be borring for kids my age. i mean seriously, elmo loses his blankie, ooooh! but DO NOT allow your little children to see this. I saw this when i was 4, and the entire theater of 4 year olds either had to leave the theater, or were bawling their eyes out. i had nightmares every night for weeks afterword, and cried myself to sleep each night. DO NOT take your young kids to see this movie.
1 person found this helpful.

In the loud house, In the loud house

Lol

This review says great movie for kids and rates 18+ lol

Great for 3 year olds

Myself I’ve reviewed movies when I get bored from watching countryballs, when my sister visits.... and I found this great and ALL AGES MOVIE! I’ve looked it up by searching on bing by typing “Great movies for kids” so yeah! My sister laughed but in ONE CLIP got lil scared but it was GREAT

Angelortiz

This movie is awful, terrible, and hated, I'm not watching that again!

I agree, Blue-Bunny!

I agree with Blue-Bunny’s review because this movie teaches kids lessons such as friendship and teamwork. Oscar (who is rude to Elmo in the show), actually helps Elmo by asking other grouches to stop Huxley (the bad guy). Elmo gets mad at Zoe for ripping his blanket, and he says that he is no longer friends with her, and Elmo apologizes to Zoe and they get along together. Bug (the guy who helps Huxley), makes friends with Elmo when he is dressed up as a construction worker, and Elmo tells him that he is a nice guy. My favorite part of the movie was when Elmo makes friends with Bug. My least favorite part is when Elmo and Zoe are fighting, leading to a tug-of-war that rips Elmo’s blanket. I reccomend this movie for little kids.

Good Sesame Street film

Any Sesame Street fan can watch the film. The adults and teenagers that like Sesame Street have watch this at their house, as if they ask for it to watch at school – for free time – they will get laughed at.

Little scarier than the show but still great and fun for little kids.